Community > Posts By > PlaysWFire

PlaysWFire's photo
Thu 06/04/15 07:04 PM
Im thinking that a few more inches on the way to work today and I would have been a road pizza...made me think of that poor man that lady ran over on his motorcycle...yeah Im pissed of at you on the motorcyle so Im going to run you down. Then Im going to plead not guilty..Thats what Im thinking about...makes me angry that people treat each other this way when they can choose life and move on but no they choose to play with death instead bec they are losers.

PlaysWFire's photo
Thu 06/04/15 04:10 AM
hi there and love the hat!!!laugh

PlaysWFire's photo
Thu 06/04/15 03:54 AM
you can have your *** tanned like cowhide when you get back its going to be so tough :smile:

hope you got plenty of fix a flat road side assistance and spend the bucks if your riding spokes. Ill never travel too far on spokes ever again.

I made it once from austin tx to key west. trailered the bike back to texas I just couldnt make the return trip. good luck drinker

PlaysWFire's photo
Thu 06/04/15 02:38 AM
Edited by PlaysWFire on Thu 06/04/15 02:39 AM
its what happens to an old man who cant toss his javelin around anymore.

she aint got no azz!!!

PlaysWFire's photo
Thu 06/04/15 02:21 AM
never bothered me a woman to breast feeding her child. is what bothers me is everyone who stands around watching. its quite a novelty item seeing children breast feed. Even makes the news. They always smudge screen the breast out though and maybe we would all like to see whats the kids been eating too huh?

I say more breast feeding in public is needed so we all just get over it!!!

PlaysWFire's photo
Thu 06/04/15 02:15 AM
I feel like Ive had one of them 'conscious seizures'..you know where you end up some where and dont know how you got there.

PlaysWFire's photo
Thu 06/04/15 02:07 AM
Earths been hit before and earth will get hit again just a matter of when...

Nothin to worry about if everything ceases to exist

I dont know why humans becoming extinct would bother anyone particularly.

It would actually be a boon to the planet. The aliens can transplant us again.

PlaysWFire's photo
Thu 06/04/15 01:11 AM
I put Elmore James on his youtube channel and let it play all night long tonite. The blues....is the blues and its blue all over.

You said you was hurting, almost lost your mind,
And the man you love, he hurts you all the time.
When things go wrong, go wrong with you, it hurts me, too.

You love him more when you should love him less.
I pick up behind him and take his mess.
He love another woman and I love you,

But you love him and stick to him like glue.
Now you better leave him; he better put you down.
Oh, I won't stand to see you pushed around.
When things go wrong, go wrong with you, it hurts me, too

PlaysWFire's photo
Thu 06/04/15 12:43 AM
we all love them everywhere we go the 'Flippin New Guy'. Just bored and work all night. Looking for some friendly chat AND some new friends, maybe. Got a new scooter to hop around on and it just needs a passenger I'm thinking. If you want to see the scoot instead just ask me for the pic laugh

Tried a lot of these sites and well..."got started for FREE" is just about that. You get started for FREE and then......

anyway being from Texas. "How Ya'll doin?" drinker

PlaysWFire's photo
Thu 06/04/15 12:32 AM
Any actor with the last name Baldwin.

I try not to hate so much so I picked on one well deserving family to focus on.