Community > Posts By > ftitctaj13

ftitctaj13's photo
Fri 05/08/09 02:40 PM
Thank you. I forgot to mention that I am the actual author of this poem. It does not appear that that I can edit it. I wrote the poem on December 18th, 2008. It is posted on my poetry blog. http://poetry4me.com

ftitctaj13's photo
Fri 05/08/09 07:06 AM
Silhouette glistening in candle light
Enticing me to move closer
My heart races with excitement
Never daring to believe

Laying close to you
Our bodies intertwined
Reliving in that moment
A passion we once shared

My love for you grows
Stronger every day
Silhouette visions of you
Echo in my dreams

The leap you took
To open up once again
The steps we’ve made
Toward understanding each other

Trusting in me
More that you ever
Thought you would again

Baring your body
Opening your heart
We shared a moment all to rare
In our checkered past

I still see you there
As my heart makes
That grand leap of faith

To see us again
Intertwined in a shadowy
Passionate embrace
That only love and trust can bring

ftitctaj13's photo
Sat 05/02/09 10:16 AM
My Favorite Bible Verse 1 John 4:7-8

Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

The church camp I went to as a child (9-15) used to sing this as one of our daily songs after lunch.

Karl

ftitctaj13's photo
Tue 04/28/09 08:18 AM
Spirit of the Living God by Sean Smith

It is much more upbeat than what you might think from church. He reworked the music for kids at camp and it really gets you going.

ftitctaj13's photo
Tue 04/28/09 08:15 AM
Long Beach. Just joined recently. Not sure what to expect but here I am.

ftitctaj13's photo
Mon 04/27/09 03:17 PM

i can relate to that,im a giver and very laid back for some reason men arent into that....being a ***** gets you everywhere i think..going from experience,my friends who are alot louder and *****y are luckier in love than i am..x maybe i should learn to growl or something...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR hehehelaugh

Actually you sound like the exact type of person I am looking to find (unfortunately you are a continent away). I don't know what the deal is. Maybe I'm too honest (just beginning the divorce process and while amicable it still hurts). Maybe people are expecting their "Prince Charming" to contact them. It's hard to try and "sell" yourself online. You don't want to sound too cocky, yet you can't sell yourself short. Then there are the photos. Do you really want people making decisions only on your photo? Is that who you are looking for.

I still like this better than the bar scene. Too many drunk s***s and a******s at the bars.