no photo
Mon 04/20/09 04:22 PM
Im a gentleman and I have found that some of the younger women dont want that.They feel offended a lil when I try and get the door.Like I can get that myself.So sometimes Im wonderin if I should or not lol.Ive had some that liked the thought of a gentleman and some didnt.

no photo
Mon 04/20/09 01:56 PM
I find its easier for black guys to date white womenm in the south.You see it more then white guys and black women.I have a buddy I work with that married a black woman, happy as can be.Seems from what Ive heard(from white guys that I know that dated a black woman) is that they get harrassed from the black guys more then the white guys.Crack on them for takin their women and tell them to stick with their own race.To each their own I say.What ever makes ya happy do it.It does seem easier the farther out west you go.I guess its so culturally devided and less small minded ppl.......

no photo
Sun 04/19/09 06:54 PM
Friend told me bout this site, thought Id check it out.Dont seem there are many women in my area that have been on recently.Whats up with that?By the way, hello to all.....