Community > Posts By > ladiedi

ladiedi's photo
Fri 06/12/09 05:05 PM
I must say that I am in agreement with you. No, I don't think all men are the same but maybe it's the internet thing that men hide behind. They can say anything they want to here and be sooooo different when they meet you. I had one guy that on the second date wanted me in bed, not for sleeping, and got really mad when I told him no. I made it clear up front that sex isn't the first thing to build a relationship on and if it happened it would be only after we had made a commitment. His answer was, "Well, if we arent' compatible in bed, we probably aren't compatible in any other way." Needless to say, there was no respect and it was the last time I ever talked to him. And what is so funny, he continued to mail me like it never happened. There was another one that on our first meet had bed room ideas and I again had made myself clear long before we met. WHAT PART DO THEY NOT UNDERSTAND? I know there are some really great old fashion guys out there but I haven't found one yet. There is one guy I met on Plenty of Fish about a year ago and there were no falsehoods about him. We have not been intimate or anything like that but we have become very close friends. It's sad to say that in this day and time values, morals, and respect are rare. And I say this about both sexes.

ladiedi's photo
Tue 05/19/09 04:19 PM
Why do some of you write things in your profiles that aren't true? Truth and honesty are the most important things to base a relationship on so why start out with lies?

ladiedi's photo
Sun 04/19/09 03:02 PM
is there any way to unsend mail