Community > Posts By > Caljel

Caljel's photo
Mon 06/01/15 10:31 AM
If someone feels they need to cheat for whatever reason, ask yourself - is the gratification worth ripping the heart out of your mate? Is it worth hurting other people who love the people involved. It devastates families and children. Is it really worth that? Its not to me. After the sexual climax the lust recedes and all thats left is guilt and remnants of those left in the wake of impending pain and hurt. If you need sex, talk about it with your mate. Find dialogue and if you love your mate you'll seek help if it comes to that. I dont understand why we put sexual needs above the love they have for someone that they would hurt. To each their own I reckon. Just not for me.

Caljel's photo
Fri 05/29/15 07:41 AM
Ok. Thought it was me. No biggie. Thanks.

Caljel's photo
Thu 05/28/15 12:16 PM
Ok. Thanks. Yea I was wondering about the number going down or off. Thanks.

Caljel's photo
Thu 05/28/15 10:53 AM
Im still new and I drop by here now and again and read the forums. I also have mail settings. I get these matches with numbers by the Match. Ive read about Yes No Maybe.It seems to want to be continuous when answering the Match and the numbers beside the Match doesnt go down/disappear. It seems to grow but doesnt go down no matter how i answer. Other than that I think Ive learned the nuances (so far). Any insight about the Match issue? Thanks.

Caljel's photo
Fri 05/22/15 12:51 PM
The wild world of Mingle? Zoo? Aint been 'round here enough to see it I guess. :)

Caljel's photo
Fri 05/22/15 10:06 AM
Thanks TMommy. Seems like a nice place to chat with folks.

Caljel's photo
Fri 05/22/15 07:00 AM
Thanks keegan.

Caljel's photo
Thu 05/21/15 09:21 PM
Edited by Caljel on Thu 05/21/15 09:22 PM
Thanks. Nice to meet good folks and chat. Little freezing up and errors running script or something for me on here.

Caljel's photo
Thu 05/21/15 08:29 PM
Thats good. Just like good people with good conversations or Im ouuta the thread. ;)

Caljel's photo
Thu 05/21/15 08:19 PM
Please dont feed the animals? :)

Caljel's photo
Thu 05/21/15 08:08 PM
Hi folks. Just taking a moment to say hello to y'all. Sooo hello. :)