Community > Posts By > hey_verve

hey_verve's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:44 AM
It should be a step towards actualization if you ask me.

hey_verve's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:44 AM
Not personal attacks persay, just facts that show what kind of person you are by what you say.

hey_verve's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:42 AM

i guess if i read some of yalls and it said you like drinking,i could say "well i see you're an alcoholic" ,right?

do you see where i'm going with this?

that's assuming, making an ASSouttaUandME. However, its what you say & how you say it, obviously the intent behind her msg was accusing him of being selfish, making a judgement based on what Sal said. It was also her point of view on what he said, not what he said, follow?

hey_verve's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:38 AM
even though he just wants to see her naked in the mud... erhm. which also brings up the question...defending one for the benefit of yourself? to earn brownie points? wouldn't that be slightly "SELFISH"?

hey_verve's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:37 AM
Not a problem(: enjoy milk & cookies!waving

hey_verve's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:35 AM
I will express my belief that choosing a religion is hypocritical. Why chose, it's obvious that only time will tell, all of these beliefs meshed as one show us a story interpreted differently by each & every man.

hey_verve's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:32 AM

Beauty...how can that be selfish.It would be selfish if i had a family and thought what I had just written in this thread.A little late for a man to decide how he feels about kids and marriage..when he gets her pregnant.I am just curious Beauty...what part exactly of what I wrote is selfish...this should be intresting?

"Not because I don't like them...but because i understand what a responsibilty they are."

Don't you have other responsibilies in life?

Just sounds to me like they would tie you down from doing other things that YOU enjoy.

I could be wrong......

Love isn't everything. I despise when people believe that it's true. Tell it to the world around us. When you die will you feel? You die alone & with the love of others? Emotion isn't concrete. Some people know that they can not yet succumb to the emotional & financial responsibility of a child, not when one is barely "making it" on their own. Its not being selfish, its being realistic.

When I die I will experience "His Love" and my pain will turn to beauty when I'm finally in the arms of my Savior and see all my loved ones that have gone before me.

& you know this for a fact? Oh, forgive me, you must have faith? In what? What am I being saved from? Nothing. Everything must come to an end whether good or bad & I'm ready more then ever now. If you lived alone your entire life & contributed nothing, you recieve nothing. Why be expectant? Love is not always there for those who die alone, did you ever think about that?

hey_verve's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:29 AM

Thanks durtyduck.My father left me before i was born..and I have never met him.My point here is not to be right...just that people need to understand..we all have our own opinions on this..and they must be respected.Being called selfish for my honesty was not respectful!Kudoos to you Duck for understanding a human feeling!

I second that motion!

hey_verve's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:27 AM

YES..Black White ,right and wrong...we all go home.I see you are a Bible thumper..i understand all this now.Again Beauty..where is the father of your child!

seriously dude,what makes her a "bible thumper"?i haven't seen her mention anything about the bible in this thread huh

Look at her page bro. lol what she says, what is displayed on her page, who she seems to be, all these thoughts contradict themselves, leading to hypocrisy. Set aside the mud puddle and take a look into the murky lake of what the society of bible thumpers has created. What they see as the "NORM" lol Sal coined the phrase!

hey_verve's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:19 AM

Beauty...how can that be selfish.It would be selfish if i had a family and thought what I had just written in this thread.A little late for a man to decide how he feels about kids and marriage..when he gets her pregnant.I am just curious Beauty...what part exactly of what I wrote is selfish...this should be intresting?

"Not because I don't like them...but because i understand what a responsibilty they are."

Don't you have other responsibilies in life?

Just sounds to me like they would tie you down from doing other things that YOU enjoy.

I could be wrong......

Love isn't everything. I despise when people believe that it's true. Tell it to the world around us. When you die will you feel? You die alone & with the love of others? Emotion isn't concrete. Some people know that they can not yet succumb to the emotional & financial responsibility of a child, not when one is barely "making it" on their own. Its not being selfish, its being realistic.

hey_verve's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:11 AM

Great thread.I have chosen to not have kids in this lifetime.Not because I don't like them...but because i understand what a responsibilty they are..and I'm smart enough to know not to bring yet another unattended child into the world.Or just leave them with the mother to raise all by herself!
I also don't know about marriage...everywhere i turn people are getting divorced..or if they're not..they are cheating.I would love to share a committed life with one special woman..without the government getting involved in our union.
I respect marriages and families that thrive...I'm just saying...it is ok and normal to not want thoes things as well.It takes a secure and confident person to realize what they truly want for themselves...not what society dictates is the "NORM"

& I totally agree Sal, thank you:)How can you jump into a relationship, Beauty... when you haven't discovered yourself? I think that's why people divorce all the time. You always discover things you were once too ignorant to realize, to learn from. When you join someone for life & they've learned from their mistakes & are emotionally & mentally stable, you can not join them when you are not. That connection won't be there.

hey_verve's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:06 AM
Think of the family you created, ultimately, they will be destroyed as will you, what have you gained?

hey_verve's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:04 AM
I don't think its selfish at all. You make your own path, whether you want to include others that you care about solely depends on your own happiness. If family doesn't make you happy, then it's okay. To think, if you were in a life or death situation...are you being selfish if you try to save yourself instead of another? When it comes down to it, it really is every man for himself. No matter what a purported "self-less" person may say.

hey_verve's photo
Wed 05/13/09 07:57 AM
I agree. Marriage just isn't for some people. What do you want out of this life or the next? I want what is attainable, what no one can take from me, & what I will die with: knowledge. If you think about it you die with what you came with, nothing. To have children, to watch your loved ones die...you are only losing, but what you know pulls you through life, until you die. If we came into this world with unbound knowledge, what would the point be? Naturally, we would die with nothing, it's like the opposite effect. Wow. I'm crazy anyway, love waits for no man (or woman), so just be.

hey_verve's photo
Wed 04/15/09 12:39 PM
Keri Hilson:)