Community > Posts By > ezy32

no photo
Mon 03/14/16 12:33 AM
Hmm yup just ask them for the bank info or transfer info and tell them you sent it it and there gonna keep messaging you fir about a week just keep telling them you sent it haha fk with them there fkn scumbags anyways that dont want a job so they rather beg for money so fkn funny I couldn't do that haha o'well . First thing thing I ask is where do you live what city what state and I don't do e-mail's and I ask if your serious about meeting someone give me your number ,and if its a app number no thanks good bye been on here for about 2 months gonna give 2 more weeks cuz all these people lieing about almost everything is turning me into a internet ******* haha and thats not cool so good luck to all of you .

no photo
Fri 10/30/15 11:35 AM
Not 2:30 am there all 8 hrs ahead of us do it around 5 pm to 9 pm

no photo
Fri 10/30/15 09:42 AM
I tell them ok this is what you should do tomorrow in the morning wake up around 5 am brush your teeth get dressed and go get a fkn job haha

no photo
Tue 10/27/15 09:03 AM
Winks your a good wing woman ty for comments but you are ruthless ha ha

no photo
Tue 10/27/15 08:56 AM
I see people are reading this let me know what you think i know it happens to girls to is that right what there doing ? Im not desperate im here to see if i can find a girl thats cool smart sexy and when you think you almost found that then you realize they trying to hustle you not cool so post a comment would like to know what you think

no photo
Mon 10/26/15 02:09 PM
Ok winks your ruthless

no photo
Mon 10/26/15 10:29 AM
I know but will see what happens now im just rude to them that turns them off quick

no photo
Mon 10/26/15 06:48 AM
No point there just trying to hustle im not mad at them but you cant bs a bull *******

no photo
Sun 10/25/15 04:39 PM
Been on here for a min and met a few cool girls then i find out they live on the other side of the world really! And on there profile its says they live in costa mesa California thats funny