CountryJeffrey's photo
Thu 04/23/09 09:57 AM
I was, and it is a great CD

CountryJeffrey's photo
Thu 04/23/09 09:50 AM
Hungary

CountryJeffrey's photo
Thu 04/23/09 09:48 AM
Hi, just wondering what people may think of my profile. Be honest, but kind, if possible.

CountryJeffrey's photo
Thu 04/23/09 09:41 AM
Hey,

Does anyone watch Chuck, it's a great show, maybe the best on NBC. The last ep was fanstic. I loved who Chuck and Sarah were on the ran from Casey. But I think he catch them to quick.

CountryJeffrey's photo
Thu 04/23/09 09:35 AM
I hate to be a downer, but if FOX makes up it's mind to cancel something, they tend to do so. They have a revolving door, unless your 24, house, or animated Fox holds an axe over the show.

CountryJeffrey's photo
Thu 04/23/09 09:31 AM

Okay, someone reply to this damn thread or Jack Bauer will kill your family....lol

lol, He would too.

CountryJeffrey's photo
Thu 04/23/09 09:28 AM
MASH is (was) a great show. I have all the seasons on DVD.

CountryJeffrey's photo
Thu 04/23/09 09:22 AM
What the heck does any of this have to do with classic country?

CountryJeffrey's photo
Wed 04/22/09 09:17 AM
I guess not?

CountryJeffrey's photo
Wed 04/22/09 09:15 AM
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knows of a site that is decated to the classic sounds of country.

CountryJeffrey's photo
Mon 04/13/09 11:25 AM
My computer claims I got 305, but with what I downloaded it would came out to about 275 cds. But I just keep on buying. I will say this about 98% are country the remaining 2% is classic rock!

CountryJeffrey's photo
Mon 04/13/09 08:57 AM
Hi, I was wondering if there were any girls in the pittsburgh area that are into classic country. buy that I mean country before 1995. This is my type of music, and was hoping to find a woman who I can share it with. However, finding anyone in Pittsburgh my age (25) that likes it seems like trying to rope the wind. So if you love the sound of a fiddle let me know. Thanks

CountryJeffrey's photo
Mon 04/13/09 06:49 AM
Edited by CountryJeffrey on Mon 04/13/09 06:55 AM
Hi, heres a few more:

Waylon Jennings, Loretta Lynn, Alsleep at the Weel, and Willie Nelson.

Speaking of Asleep at the Wheel and Willie Nelson, has anyone bought the new Willie and the Weel CD, I was thinking it might be good, thoughts?

CountryJeffrey's photo
Mon 04/13/09 05:35 AM
Howdy all, I'm a fan of classic country, or real country. Such as Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, Johnny Cash, Merle Haggard, and George Jones. I also like artists of the 90s such as Garth Brooks, Clint Black, Alan Jackson, and George Strait. There are a few currents I do like such as Brad Paisley and Gretchen Wilson. But my point here is that I love the Classics. However, I sometimes feel like the only person in Pittsburgh that does, or at least around my age (25). So I thought I would post this message to see if there is anyone in this city that agrees with me about classic country being the best type of music. It is so beautiful, peaceful, makes you think, easy to relate to and understand, and wonderful. I looked for others that think like me, but to no avail. I'm I alone here, is there someone out there who loves the sound of a steel guitars, fiddles, and a banjo? Even if you don't like it, but know someone my age that does, let me know at lest they like it. I would love to find someone that would understand me if I say for example 'George Jones and Tammy Wynette were better together after there divorce.' If I sound desperate to find where I belong, sorry but I'm just trying to find were I fit in. Thanks for reading, CLASSIC COUNTRY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!

CountryJeffrey's photo
Mon 04/13/09 05:31 AM
Hi out there in dating land, my username is CountryJeffrey, but my friends call me Jeff (or Jeffrey depending on what they like). I hope to find the woman of my dreams here, any advice for a new comer?