Community > Posts By > polypeasant

polypeasant's photo
Fri 04/24/09 04:52 PM

When I grow up I wanna become a nun. I'll always hang around with other nuns to make sure they don't get 'none'drinker

:laughing: :laughing:

I don't know. Nuns have to meet an age requirement. Unless you want to play Mother Theresa and go to a 3rd world country.

polypeasant's photo
Fri 04/24/09 04:39 PM

Yeppers............... I find I loose myself when Iflowerforyou live with some one else. The Pleaser in me takes over and I forget about " ME".

YES...dumb enough to do that 2 times.....Did beautiful well balanced meals.... and too much more.

Alone definitely has its perks....no worries about puffy eyes, pillow marks...and morning breath....Nice to put decent clothes on when you want to!

polypeasant's photo
Fri 04/24/09 01:53 PM
Perhaps it is common knowledge in your State or area. but new to me.

ROAD PRECAUTION TO FLASHING LIGHTS FROM UNMARKED POLICE CAR

If you see an unmarked car and are not sure whether to stop.

With your cell phone you should call *77, this will put you through to a police radio dispatcher who can tell you if there are any unmarked cars in the area. A young college girl did this and was suddenly surrounded by police vehicles. They also surrounded vehicle following her. After wrestling subject to the ground, she found out that this person was a convicted rapist.

South Western Bell confirmed that Highway Patrolmen are aware of your right to proceed to a safe area.

Thats from a pretty reliable teacher where I work!

polypeasant's photo
Thu 04/16/09 10:38 AM
Sage's breakfast sounds great!

Making my own version of McMuffin after instant coffee....

Instant..better than nothing!

polypeasant's photo
Wed 04/15/09 01:23 PM
congrats on snow boonieb

thanks for sharing coffee with me sage

polypeasant's photo
Wed 04/15/09 10:37 AM
Good Morning,
Working on 1st and only cup of coffee.

Looks like a good day!

polypeasant's photo
Tue 04/14/09 07:44 PM
I never met my mother's dad....died before all of us kids were born...left my grandmother with 5 girls to raise by herself... She didn't have much of a happy life that I could tell...she could crochet up a storm, though. Dad's dad died when I was in 2nd grade...remember him well...what a tease and what a story teller.:heart: :heart: dad's mom "Grams" was a tell it like it is lady with lots of vigor, hard working, lover of dogs and birds...survived until her 90's...outlived my father:heart:

polypeasant's photo
Tue 04/14/09 07:26 PM
Glad to hear foot and hip stories are having a happy ending, carol and 5 x 10flowers

Ended my work day with a 2nd grade girl dropping by to say hello and after encouragement by friend, did some of her Hannah Montana dance moves... she was great and funny.
No wonder she placed 2nd in a cheer leading contest!

In the funny venue, I checked out this cartoon-calendar-book authors Guy & Rodd. They put out something called "Brevity" (I have the Border's rewards card-e mail promotions)

you click on some of these pictures and it shows the cartoon to go with it.

One was a picture of Noah, The Ark, and some of his animals standing outside....Noah looks at the ark with holes of water spouting out and says, "maybe I shouldn't have brought the termites." If you need a good laugh check out "Brevity"

Cold Stone ice cream is great...I don't do the mix-ins and save a little by ordering the kids cup....they don't carebiggrin

polypeasant's photo
Tue 04/14/09 07:00 PM
Yep the fakers are out there I'm sure. I let a couple of guys call me at work....they had pressed hard to get my number.

One guy gave me his number to call and the time. Then he puts me on hold.....he's on another call...and wants me to call him back...also wants me to refresh his memory of who I was...slaphead what think

He must have passed out his number like someone passing the popcorn bowl...

That was funny and the end of that lil bit of nothing...biggrin

Oh well....live, learn, and laugh a lotshocked rofl tongue2

polypeasant's photo
Tue 04/14/09 05:41 PM
2 recent interesting ones....I'm pretty far out of area for easy dating, so don't usually get anything that even remotely sounds like a date...

Number 1 guy.....I could relocate. We could move in together. I can get a job there. Whats your phone number? I am a standup guy.

Number 2 guy ...Normal chit chat about weather, etc., then "by the way, do you still like sex?"

Well its better than being ignored, but no way am I going to give out my phone number. IF...BIG IF...I thought this person was someone I wanted to get to know better, I'd get one of those throw away phones and give out that number.

Course, sage and most of guys here aren't that pushy type!

polypeasant's photo
Mon 04/13/09 12:41 PM
Happy Monday....musichic, going to be a long time until the school year ends.

What are you doing in the dirt???shocked

Wanted to get off to a slow quiet morning. Woke up tired from a dream where someone got mad at me and made me wash cloth down all of the cars in the parking lot to remove the first layer

Roommate was up early and seemed to feel he needed to blast every radio, tv his hands could touch.....not my idea of easing into the morning.

Cheers to one and all!

polypeasant's photo
Mon 04/13/09 12:32 PM
Sorry to hear you are feeling lonely kiteman.

I'm out here in the Pacific Ocean and no relatives for lots of miles.

There are times when it just does not seem real, like the years have slipped away and you think to yourself, "this can't be my life".

Sometimes we just have to make the effort to get out there, see and be seen. Easter Sunday, I had the pleasure of getting together with a few people for a brunch....what an odd assortment we were and yet it was like being with your family.....perhaps better, because sometimes family feel as if they can critique you and friends just wish you well!

Hope you find people to be with! Message me to hear about a possible organization that might help.

HERE'S TO DAYS FILLED WITH HOPE AND BETTER TIMES!!

polypeasant's photo
Thu 04/09/09 06:07 PM
yes why wood?

Being alone and doing the naked dance from room to room.....
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

polypeasant's photo
Wed 03/18/09 12:36 PM
sage, flame, carold, rob...wow kind of an old home week.

Sorry about back pain...patience and rest should do it. Encouraging for you, carol, shoes.... Hope you get a good report at the doctor's.
offtopic
They do a big grandparents day here called, La Kapuna....
food, dancing, and singing by all the grades. They serve and honor their grandparents...leis of course...big day tomorrow. Kids are happy...grandparents will be totally happy tomorrow.
Cheers

polypeasant's photo
Tue 03/17/09 06:59 PM
Music...sounds like a major undertaking.....Shall I mail out some Muu Muus...wouldn't the kids get a kick out of that...

All that ethnic talk about sausages and German beer is getting me hungry.... German-Greek...sounds like a world war conflict.

Mutt. Motown....How about Norweigan, Swedish, Scotch, Irish, English...we can bake, loot, squeeze a penny, quaff a beer with the best of them...

polypeasant's photo
Tue 03/17/09 06:49 PM
Not sure about Jerry Reed...
.most of the songs that I was thinkling about was Roger Miller....Dang Me, King of the Road,
etc...
He was so funny!

polypeasant's photo
Tue 03/17/09 06:30 PM
YEPPERS AGAIN...Ronnie Milsap
'I'll Leave This World Loving You'

I never was much of a C&W fan....so got broken in by a tv program,
was it Austin City Lights??

Was always a big fan of the type of songs like countin flowers on the wall
dang me, dang me, they better take a rope and hang me, high from the highest tree....woman don't ya weep for me...

polypeasant's photo
Tue 03/17/09 06:08 PM
yeppers....I just loved the title...High time (you quit your low down ways)

How about...

WALK AWAY, LEAVE WITH MY BLESSINGS
ONCE IN A WHILE LET ME HEAR FROM YOU
IF EVER WE MEET AGAIN BEFORE MY LIFE IS OVER

polypeasant's photo
Tue 03/17/09 05:52 PM
79 at 2:50pm HST....
Hope our rainy days, nites, and cold are gone...
Minnesota cuz coming to town...would be nice if it were warmer in Hawaii than there....
Oh well, there is always sprang on tanning salons...devil

polypeasant's photo
Tue 03/17/09 05:48 PM
Well I'm sick and tired of wakin' up sick and tired

as of yesterday there's gonna be some changes made...

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25