Community > Posts By > moad4two

moad4two's photo
Thu 04/09/09 08:00 PM
I am a single dad of two great teen girls. In the last few years I have yet to date a woman that is worthy of a second date! They are all to self indulged, and incapable of anything more than a superficial relationship. Like you they are only interested in what I can do for them. How I can fit into their lifestyle. They are so wrapped up in looking for the faults in others, that they have escalated themselves (at least in their own minds) to the status of “Perfect Woman”. You do not lump people into one big category! If I have learned anything from my girls, it is that you deal with people one at a time (as individuals) and if that person isn’t someone you care to continue seeing, you move on until you find exactly what you are looking for. If you don’t find that perfect person, you where never meant to. I personally have never had sex with a woman that I didn’t have a deep emotional attachment to. If you are finding nothing but one night standers, maybe you are hanging with the wrong crowd.