Community > Posts By > SassyEuro2

no photo
Fri 10/28/16 10:44 AM
Why do so many nice guys feel that women should fall in love with them because they are NICE?

Preach Sister Preach ! :angel:

frustrated Oh Lord !

no photo
Fri 10/28/16 09:56 AM

no photo
Fri 10/28/16 08:29 AM

Line of Duty Deaths: 104

9/11 related illness: 1
Aircraft accident: 1
Animal related: 1
Assault: 2
Automobile accident: 17
Drowned: 2
Duty related illness: 1
Gunfire: 46
Gunfire (Accidental): 1
Heart attack: 5
Motorcycle accident: 7
Stabbed: 1
Struck by vehicle: 6
Vehicle pursuit: 3
Vehicular assault: 10

By Month

January: 5
February: 10
March: 16
April: 2
May: 7
June: 10
July: 19
August: 10
September: 15
October: 10

By State

Alabama: 1
Arizona: 1
Arkansas: 2
California: 9
Colorado: 3
Florida: 2
Georgia: 3
Illinois: 3
Indiana: 1
Iowa: 3
Kansas: 3
Louisiana: 8
Maryland: 3
Massachusetts: 2
Michigan: 4
Mississippi: 1
Missouri: 2
New Jersey: 1
New Mexico: 2
New York: 2 brokenheart
North Carolina: 2
North Dakota: 1
Ohio: 5
Oregon: 1
Pennsylvania: 1
Puerto Rico: 4
South Carolina: 1
Tennessee: 5
Texas: 17
Tribal Police: 1
U.S. Government: 4
Utah: 1
Virginia: 3
West Virginia: 1
Wisconsin: 1

By Gender

Male: 99
Female: 5

Statistics

Average age: 41
Average tour of duty: 13 years, 6 months

K9 Line of Duty Deaths: 29

Accidental: 1
Asphyxiation: 1
Assault: 1
Automobile accident: 1
Drowned: 1
Gunfire: 7
Gunfire (Accidental): 2
Heat exhaustion: 11
Stabbed: 1
Struck by vehicle: 3

no photo
Fri 10/28/16 08:13 AM
Some things are designed to be disposable & replacable & some things are designed to just fail.

no photo
Fri 10/28/16 07:25 AM
Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers - I Won't Back Down
http://youtu.be/k2h9HPZhqHE/

Johnny Cash - I Won' t Back Down: http://youtu.be/yUQCmDfKFac/

no photo
Fri 10/28/16 07:19 AM

They are as innocent as OJ is.

It's always good to remember that our founding fathers were seen in the same light by the govt of that time and by others, many others in fact..... but where would we be if not for their beliefs or actions?

AMEN , especially since the term "Founding Fathers", is now.... unfortunately considered 'radical' grumble

no photo
Fri 10/28/16 07:15 AM

Anyone else noticed that they are making a HUGE deal over that? You have to wonder why... if the dems don't plan on stealing it, then what's the big deal? Also they didn't ask Hillary that same question? Kinda makes you wonder

In the beginning he said ' I won't back down '  :sunglasses:
(Lots of articles on his requote & 2 threads).

IF, by some (suspicions), reason we HEAR, he has *cough* lost. His losing..:wink:. will be suspicions in itself.
 He will contest it as other Presidential candidates have.

no photo
Fri 10/28/16 05:35 AM
Edited by SassyEuro2 on Fri 10/28/16 05:35 AM

how do u know if a man is really true?

There is only one way. He PROVES it by his actions, not his words.

Good luck to you

no photo
Fri 10/28/16 05:33 AM

i noticed that old men between 40 -49 are hiding, so where they are?

I love it... ONE post and this could go on for years winking

BTW: This site has unlimited blocks :thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 10/28/16 05:26 AM
Edited by SassyEuro2 on Fri 10/28/16 05:28 AM

Dumb American Youth

Do you wonder why Sen. Bernie Sanders and his ideas are so popular among American college students? The answer is that they, like so many other young people who think they know it all, are really uninformed and ignorant. You say, "Williams, how dare you say that?! We've mortgaged our home to send our children to college." Let's start with the 2006 geographic literacy survey of youngsters between 18 and 24 years of age by National Geographic and Roper Public Affairs.

Less than half could identify New York and Ohio on a U.S. map. Sixty percent could not find Iraq or Saudi Arabia on a map of the Middle East, and three-quarters could not find Iran or Israel. In fact, 44 percent could not locate even one of those four countries. Youngsters who had taken a geography class didn't fare much better. By the way, when I attended elementary school, during the 1940s, we were given blank U.S. maps, and our assignment was to write in the states. Today such an assignment might be deemed oppressive, if not racist.

<continue>

http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/walter-e-williams/dumb-american-youth

QUOTE:

Less than half could identify New York and Ohio on a U.S. map. Sixty percent could not find Iraq or Saudi Arabia on a map of the Middle East, and three-quarters could not find Iran or Israel. In fact, 44 percent could not locate even one of those four countries. Youngsters who had taken a geography class didn't fare much better

Now THIS .... THIS IS FRIGHTENING scared

QUOTE:

By the way, when I attended elementary school, during the 1940s, we were given blank U.S. maps, and our assignment was to write in the states. Today such an assignment might be deemed oppressive, if not racist.

When I was 11, buying a big world atlas was a requirement for Social Studies class. (Public grammar school).
And yes, the assignments would be considered oppressive & racist.
There are areas/territories, in the world, now REFERRED to as STATES. And a few that are neither, & think they are COUNTRIES or states.
And lets not forget the infamous " No Go Zones".

*Thank you for posting this article*

no photo
Fri 10/28/16 05:09 AM
Edited by SassyEuro2 on Fri 10/28/16 05:12 AM

Sorry for asking the question. I didn't think of it in that point of view.

It's very sad she feels she needs to do this for her family.
I would never ask or want my child to do this.

Ppfff... What are you apologizing for?
For thinking she lacks morals?

She does

For thinking she has no self esteem & respect for herself... or her family for that matter... or her future... husband... if she can find one slaphead .. children. ?

She doesn't

I am sorry that in this world there is no help for this family who lost everything.
This girl feels she needs to sell herself to the highest bidder.
I still stand with what I said earlier.
It's disgusting.
Lack of morals and values.
There are other ways that is better and safer.

She does

For thinking she has no self esteem & respect for herself... or her family for that matter... or her future... husband... if she can find one slaphead .. children. ?

She doesn't

I am sorry that in this world there is no help for this family who lost everything.
This girl feels she needs to sell herself to the highest bidder.
It's disgusting.

She does

She doesn't

This girl feels she needs to sell herself to the highest bidder

So she claims spock

It's disgusting.

Some things just... are
Sometimes we have to call a spade a spade.

The woman is a whor*, from the moment she made the conscious decision.
And now the whole world knows it.
And THAT is what she wants.

no photo
Fri 10/28/16 04:53 AM

no photo
Fri 10/28/16 04:35 AM

Big pharma, and the insurance companies,
will make a killing from this.

Whoa.... that is it ! think GREED

And here I was looking for rationality where there is none ! slaphead

no photo
Fri 10/28/16 04:31 AM

The better choice for 2016!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d_FvgQ1csE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_nEwAyoNgk

I want my free pony and zombie power!

:thumbsup:

surprised I never thought I would say this.... But there are way too many people walking the streets that shouldn't be.

no photo
Fri 10/28/16 04:22 AM

Holy Molly & who is paying for this **** !?

no photo
Fri 10/28/16 04:20 AM

Another extremist whoa
Not ONE word about Men.
What a surprise.

Yep... :thumbsup: the ANTI WHITE MAN theme.
It has been going on longer than most people realize.

Wakey wakey world asleep

no photo
Thu 10/27/16 07:46 PM
Welcome drinker

Badminton:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart: -
http://m.mingle2.com/topic/show/469421/

no photo
Thu 10/27/16 07:32 PM
October 27, 2016 7:27 PM EST

CANNON BALL, N.D. (AP) — Law enforcement officers dressed in riot gear and firing bean bags and pepper spray evicted protesters Thursday from private land in the path of the Dakota Access oil pipeline, dramatically escalating a months-long dispute over Native American rights and the project's environmental impact.

In an operation that took nearly six hours, hundreds of armed state and local police and National Guard — some on foot and others in trucks, military Humvees and buses — pushed past burning barricades to slowly envelop the camp.

No serious injuries were reported, though one man was hurt in the leg and received treatment from a medic.

More than a dozen protesters who refused to leave were arrested and taken to the Morton County Jail, Sheriff Kyle Kirchmeier said.

Among those arrested was a woman who pulled out a .38-caliber pistol and fired three times at officers, narrowly missing a sheriff's deputy, according State Emergency Services spokeswoman Cecily Fong. Officers did not return fire, she said.

Kirchmeier said that the camp had been cleared by nightfall although police were still dealing with protesters on the perimeter. Though officials earlier said they planned to turn the site over to private security, Kirchmeier said police would stay for now.

"We're not leaving the area," he said. "We are just going to make sure that we maintain a presence in the area so the roadway stays open, and to keep individuals from camping on private land."

Opponents of the pipeline over the weekend set up camp on private land owned by Texas-based Energy Transfer Partners, which is working to complete the 1,200-mile pipeline to carry oil from western North Dakota to Illinois. The route skirts the Standing Rock Reservation and the tribe says it could endanger water supplies and disturb cultural sites. The state of North Dakota says no sensitive cultural sites have been found in the area.

The tribe has gone to court to challenge the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers' decision granting permits at more than 200 water crossings. A federal judge in September denied their request to block construction, but three federal agencies stepped in to order construction to halt on Corps-owned land around Lake Oahe, a wide spot of the Missouri River, while the Corps reviewed its decision-making.

Construction was allowed to continue on private land owned by the developer, with a goal of completion by the end of the year.

Thursday's operation to push out the protesters began a day after they had refused to leave voluntarily. Law enforcement repeatedly asked protesters to retreat, at one point using a high-pitched whistle they said was intended to "control and disperse" protesters.

The camp cleared on Thursday is located just to the north of a more permanent and larger encampment on federally owned land which has been the main staging area for hundreds of protesters, including Native Americans from across North America, environmentalists and some celebrities.

Many protesters openly defied the officers, while others took part in prayer circles and burned sage.

Cody Hall, a spokesman for the protesters, vowed a new camp would be built elsewhere in the pipeline's path, but on federal land.

"It's going to take a lot to move them (protesters) from there," he said.

Authorities said protesters set fire to four large pieces of construction equipment. At least two cars were also burned.

Aaron Johnson, 50, a member of the Cheyenne River Sioux in South Dakota, said he and other protesters weren't happy with the day's outcome. "I came here for peace and prayer," he said. "When somebody sets something on fire, that's not peace and prayer."

Tires burn as armed soldiers and law enforcement officers stand in formation on Thursday, Oct. 27, 2016, to force Dakota Access pipeline protesters off private land where they had camped to block construction. The pipeline is to carry oil from western North Dakota through South Dakota and Iowa to an existing pipeline in Patoka, Ill.

no photo
Thu 10/27/16 07:18 PM

I am so happy about this !

no photo
Thu 10/27/16 06:44 PM
Oy Vey slaphead

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25