Community > Posts By > grey0988

no photo
Thu 04/09/09 01:09 PM
eva will always be a classic.not to mention the end is all the fun of an acid trip with no actual drugs.

akira and vampire hunter d are also great.i might look up some of the others later.

full metal alchamist is an epic classic in my opinion,and full metal panic are cool too.

no photo
Thu 04/09/09 01:06 PM
i know they dont,but so far the only beliefs mentioned have been religous.i personally believe in a philosophy of personal strength (physical included but not a focus) wherin i try to be the most that i can be overall.will power intelligence,physical conditioning.anything usefull.largly because i think that anything that happens to a person that isnt purely circumstantial is their responsability.getting taken out in a gas station explosion,thats just bad luck,but failing a test or being out of shape etc..
i have a long complicated and out dated system of values etc but thats near the top.
yea i fixed it.

lol exactly.didnt really expect anyone else to know much about it.in seriousness though,im not trying to tear down religion or convince any one their religion is wrong,im just saying that i dont,and why i dont agree,and wondering about other beliefs and values.

no photo
Thu 04/09/09 12:53 PM
i used to watch bleach,which is awesome,but i got to the end where they stopped subbing - - naruto is also awesome,i used to watch it all the time but it got set aside for a while and i havent got back into it yet. i hear its getting epic lately though.seen most of those but i only finished yu hakusho i think. is my godess good?
check out black lagoon sometime.

no photo
Thu 04/09/09 12:50 PM
k nvkiki i just have to say,i have irish drinking songs on in the background,and i checked this thread,and your dancing danana synced up with it perfectly.i lol'd. hard. k im done.

no photo
Thu 04/09/09 12:47 PM
o come on,i cant be the only one on the site.just finished death note last night,what do you watch?

no photo
Thu 04/09/09 12:40 PM
lol thanks,i can do alot better but its hard for me to write,especially on the fly,without some inspiration atleast a little better than boredom.im glad you liked it though. yea,im really tempted to go get more but not quite enough to go upstairs.

no photo
Thu 04/09/09 12:37 PM
the issue for me isnt a lack of evidence,its evidence directly against it.look up similarities between the stories of jesus and horus from egyption mythology (several thousand years before) or any other religions.90% are the same at the base. most people dont even know the quran is largly christian gospels just like the new testament. which in itself was only an amalgamation of various stories,commishioned by an emporer to keep the peace. yes yes,i cant be right etc,look it up.

i could go on forever but thats all i care to at the moment.
how many people have strong beliefs other than religous?

no photo
Thu 04/09/09 12:27 PM
wow yea,didnt notice that at all thanks.people are alot nicer here than at my mall too.my towns famous for people stuck up and rude people.

no photo
Thu 04/09/09 12:24 PM
*sigh* of course i could have.sorry im not on message boards very much.
i have nothing against religion in and of itself,but i know too much about it academically to be able to relate to it spiritually.

no photo
Thu 04/09/09 12:20 PM
lol i meant no offense,its just that i know how some people are when it comes to religion and everyone knows the basics of religion.

no photo
Thu 04/09/09 12:15 PM
just noticed i spelled beliefs wrong in my subject.just a typo,i have my moments but im not that dense

no photo
Thu 04/09/09 12:12 PM
lol honestly it was mirrors.i was going to just let you think it out of politeness but yours is blank.even if you believed me i'd look stupid. or remarkably boring. im just now really eating my rolls - - burned my toung to a cinder earlier.

no photo
Thu 04/09/09 12:08 PM
wow i didnt expect this section of the boards to be so active honestly,but since it is whats some of your philosophies and beliefs? really im just killing time but im curious. except about religions.if you believe in god or a version of him/it more power to you,but im tired of having it shoved down my throat.

no photo
Thu 04/09/09 11:58 AM
lol im just glad somebody read it. your profile looks cool btw.
*eating pizza rolls*

no photo
Thu 04/09/09 11:45 AM
i write this rhyme because at this time boredom is a friend of mine.iv no skill in the arts so this poem may be more of a farce and lacking in force.but i expected that as a matter of course.really rhyming isnt so hard,its just a matter of timing.when in a pinch its a cinch just keep writing and before long youll be flying.well enough sitting here sighing,im going to go see about dining.

i was bored and curious how id do if i just tried to wing it.i hope i have some pizza rolls left...

no photo
Thu 04/09/09 11:35 AM
lol thanks.this place seems alot cooler than when i first looked at it.kind of reminds me of a mall or something,but people actually talk to each other.

no photo
Thu 04/09/09 11:26 AM
just made a profile and was just wondering if its decent.not really sure what else i could add though

1 2 3 5 Next