Community > Posts By > ken_in_corona

no photo
Sun 05/17/09 12:50 PM
Edited by ken_in_corona on Sun 05/17/09 12:54 PM

no photo
Fri 05/08/09 11:33 PM
Edited by ken_in_corona on Fri 05/08/09 11:41 PM
your way over anal-yzing what i am saying. I am saying if your kidz are doing herb its not a good thing - but if they are going to do it, then at least get it right.. it's your money they are spending on it, make it count at least, because your paying for it.

the moral of this story is, they will do what they will do, no silver bullet will stop them if they are determined. if your one of the few fortunate parents who's kid's actually listen, then you are truly blessed. if you are like the rest of us - just be sure they are safe, because that's really all you can do.

And my last piece of advice to you is, if they are smoking pot, and driving, please encourage them to continue to use the slow lane.. :)

In the mean time, have some fun with this. Play mind games with your kids, take away the oreo cookies, and other munchies they love when they are stoned, move thier things around in their room and feign ignorance - make them pay for it in ways that are interesting, harmless yet fun for you. Again, your ultimatley paying for it, so you might as well get your money's worth. Throwing out their pot wont make you feel much better, but short-sheeting their bed just might! Or, buy them a hamster, do goofy sh##t they wont predict - throw em off your trail, and maybe, just maybe you'll both grow into a better relationship, pot or no pot.

no photo
Fri 05/08/09 08:19 PM
Yes, my advice when your child is smoking pot is to make sure they are not spending good money on really bad Sh##t - and, let them know they'll be idiots someday if they keep it up!

Otherwise, expect them to get lots of tickets from local police for things like:
1. impeding traffic (e.g. driving slow, way too slowwwwwwwww)
2. loitering (on the side of the freeway or by garbage bins)
3. possession, under 1 oz (because they forgot to remove the blunt from their ear when they got pulled over)
4. running a stoplight on their bicycle (yes, they were walking their bike across the street, but the "walk now" light wasnt in their favor)

Fun! enjoy! Yay -

no photo
Thu 04/09/09 05:24 PM
Howz this one (I used this a short while ago..)

Me "hey" (to Girl at bar), "is this shirt felt?"
Girl- "no, why?"
Me (touches girls shirt)
Me - "it is now"
Girl - laughs her a$$ off at this.

worked pretty good (alcohol probably intensified the effect). we played grab ass all night with the girls at that table and everyone had a good time