Community > Posts By > Ilford2

no photo
Thu 04/16/09 03:09 PM
Thanks 'Andybgood' that's the best I heard so far.

no photo
Thu 04/16/09 03:06 PM
Thanks for your replies, but I think there's misunderstanding here. I'm single and I'm not playing any games. Of course I'm looking for commitments and obviously what has been happening in my last relationship can not stop me from getting to meet someone, does it?

Thanks again for your time.

no photo
Thu 04/16/09 02:44 PM
Yes, I said to him not 'fu**ing' think about contacting me again. He always pisses me off by giving me nonesense excuses why he doesn't reply to my texts or calls.

This is not the first time we break up then we make up again, then he makes me angry again. It sounds childish I know, but I miss him now and my pride is stopping me from apologising and taking him back.

What do you think in all this my friends, please?

no photo
Thu 04/16/09 02:34 PM
That's really so sweety the way you all talk about that love that grows within you when you have your baby.

Well, I'm 37 now and yes I feel that time has come for me to stop being just a career women and be a mother.

'A MOTHER????' what did I just say? That sounds really scary. I'm so scared for not being good enough, scared for not being able to fulfill my responsabilities, and even worse for not finding the right partner.

I really admire you all for having that courage. :)

no photo
Thu 04/16/09 10:05 AM
I really love all your answers here. However, you're making me a bit confused. some are saying looking after them is expensive and some are finding it very easy to do so.
Also, some of you mentioned that it's all about sacrifices and giving up some of my independance.
Is this what I understand?

no photo
Thu 04/16/09 08:10 AM
Hello,

I'm just wondering how do you know you're ready for your first baby? Of course apart from finding the right dad and having the age clock ticking.

I welcome any reply
Ilford2

no photo
Fri 04/10/09 08:23 AM
I completely run out of ideas of what else I could do on my own at home. I live on my own and when I'm not working I like sometimes staying indoors. There must be other things that I could do apart from watching TV, DVD, long bath, sleep, dressmaking, knitting, using the net, cooking.....

What do you do at home, if you are of course single and without kids?

no photo
Fri 04/10/09 02:28 AM
Shall we plan a get together then? All what it takes is choosing a half way venue where it suits most people, and decide about a time and date.

What do you think?

no photo
Thu 04/09/09 01:18 AM
Hey, thanks for your reply. I guess you're right. I could be somewhere different every weekend, but being with the right companion makes the travels more ineteresing, and also it all depends on how flexible our job is. don't you think so?

Regards

no photo
Thu 04/09/09 01:14 AM
Many thanks for welcoming me to your little community. I think I like it already. Do you organise events sometime to meet up for drinks or something? It'll be nice, don't you think so?

no photo
Wed 04/08/09 12:58 AM
Hello all,
I woke up this morning thinking I need to find someone. Still in my bed I pulled my laptop up and googled ''meeting singles''

'Et Voila' this site came up, and here I am.

Briefly, I am 36,Mediteranian, single of course, running my own business in education sector and available for dates. lol

It will be nice to get out from the virtual world sometimes and meet real people. Anyone out there interested in hanging around this easter break?

Best Regards to all

no photo
Wed 04/08/09 12:51 AM
Hello there,
I am having a forced 4 days break from work this weekend. I don't have any plans yet. Have you got any ideas of what I can do without having to spend so much money?

It sucks sometimes being single and independant

2 Next