Community > Posts By > Jacobloveslocke

Jacobloveslocke's photo
Thu 04/23/09 10:03 AM

never heard of it

dude, monday night before hero's.
see if you can get the first episode somewhere and watch it. it's a funny show. and it's got some hotties in it.

. . .

Sarah is hot...loved how they brought Tricia Helfer as a guest star...worshipped her on Battlestar Galactica

chucks' ex jill, jordana brewster, drool tears. god i love that woman.

. . .

no kidding!...so was Rachel Bilson in the first season

Jacobloveslocke's photo
Thu 04/23/09 10:01 AM

I love that show!...the whole Scott Bakula being Chuck's dad and Orion was fantastic...so what do you think they're going to do now that the intersect is out of Chuck?

put it back in of course.

. . .

I figured that...just thinking of the ways they could get it done...next week is the finale, so it'll have to happen then I guess

Jacobloveslocke's photo
Thu 04/23/09 09:59 AM

never heard of it

dude, monday night before hero's.
see if you can get the first episode somewhere and watch it. it's a funny show. and it's got some hotties in it.

. . .

Sarah is hot...loved how they brought Tricia Helfer as a guest star...worshipped her on Battlestar Galactica

Jacobloveslocke's photo
Thu 04/23/09 09:50 AM
I love that show!...the whole Scott Bakula being Chuck's dad and Orion was fantastic...so what do you think they're going to do now that the intersect is out of Chuck?

Jacobloveslocke's photo
Mon 04/20/09 08:48 AM
Thanks!biggrin

Jacobloveslocke's photo
Mon 04/20/09 08:42 AM
so after a week, I finally decided to write something in the "about me" section. If you think I could do something to improve or change it for the better, all opinions and feedback are greatly appreciated and welcomed.

Jacobloveslocke's photo
Fri 04/17/09 12:14 PM
I agree with 74Drew...dude probably doesn't want to drop the ball, which makes it sound like he's really into you...it's good to know that some guys are trying to resuscitate chivalry by trying to "take things slow", but you also don't want to come off as a wuss...and we all know there's a thin line between confidence and arrogance