Community > Posts By > kaleb

kaleb's photo
Wed 11/26/08 07:03 AM
if you are in a inventive mood today you can try this.....
you will need
cake mix preferably chocolate
cherries i prefer maressinao or however you spell it
caramel iceing
big craving for something SSSSS.AAAAAAA.WWWWWWW.EEEEEEE.TTTTTTTTTTT

get you cake mix two circle cake pans..... put the mixed cake mix in the pans then drop some cherries all around the cake..... beware this makes the finished product a little disagreeable when you go to stacking the two layers..... but when you finally have both layers stacked put some caramel icing on top of it...do this when the cake is still hot be gental or preheat your icing but when you get on the cake cut it serve it enjoy it......

kaleb's photo
Tue 11/18/08 07:37 PM
i have but she was crazy
not mentioning names but yeah i keep searching as should you.

kaleb's photo
Mon 11/17/08 06:46 PM
ok i ended it nicely and then i got a im from a friend on her account spock saying that she tried to kill herself then she gets on and says the same thing..... is it just me or did i find a crazy one

kaleb's photo
Mon 11/17/08 06:38 PM
well i have been cheated on right after valentines day to boot. i left and never looked back cheating is cheating and once a cheater always a cheater..........
sorry for lose but it sounds like your are better off now:banana:

kaleb's photo
Tue 11/11/08 11:24 PM
Edited by kaleb on Tue 11/11/08 11:25 PM
thanks guys i am going to talk to her about it in tomarrow and i will keep you posted if you wish

kaleb's photo
Tue 11/11/08 01:47 PM
hello there i am in a bit of a pickle and i need a little advice. i meet someone and i like her but she fell in love with me in like a couple of weeks and i asked her when her last relationship was to see if i hit a rebounder or not but she told me it had been like three years.

should i tell her to slow down or cut bait and fish in a new spot.

ps. i like so i don't want to hurt her either

kaleb's photo
Tue 11/11/08 01:33 PM
no i wouldn't do it cause if your 18 that means hes like 40 and hes lived a life and done things and well you being 18 haven't lived life to near its fullest potential

kaleb's photo
Tue 11/11/08 01:24 PM
well i dont think its cheating
it is stealing

but what i think needs to be addressed is how he found them and why he stole them people do weird things for weird reasons i wouldn't make a great big deal about it unless he does because guys usually avoid danger with vagueness or we put up a huge fight so depending how he reacts will give you the answer

kaleb's photo
Tue 11/11/08 01:19 PM
you should be fine as it is told there are many fish in the sea and many matches for a person.

its tough to be alone and you will make it through there are good guys out there i know i am one of them.

kaleb's photo
Sun 12/09/07 11:06 PM
happy

whats happanen i am new to this forum but i saw the topic and decided what the hell......

i dont see a problem with older women dateing younger men or older men dateing younger women its just when people and by that i mean men and women go after people my age then it is a little disturbing. when you are 40 and dateing a 19yr or even 18yr. not even old enough to buy or drink alcahol or even gamble in some states.

dont get me wronge love is great and by all means go for the specail someone that shinnes for you..... its just hard for me to grasp the concept that a person is dateing another individual that is old enough to be someones grand father or grand mother.