I saw "Drag Me To Hell" last night. Made me jump a few times! laugh

Damn.. posted twice.. sorry

no photo
Sun 06/14/09 10:08 AM
I saw "Drag Me To Hell" last night. Made me jump a few times! laugh

no photo
Sun 06/14/09 10:05 AM
Edited by PattyBo on Sun 06/14/09 10:06 AM

has anyone seen Clint Eastwood's Gran Torino???

I loved it! I have always been a fan of Clint Eastwood!
In this one, he reminded me of my Dad from many years ago.
Grumpy man with a big heart that he never wanted to show.

I didn't like it

no photo
Sun 06/14/09 09:58 AM
I received something like this and contacted Fedex. I was asked to forward the message to abuse@fedex.com

no photo
Sun 06/14/09 01:02 AM

My hat's off to you Patty. Sounds like a job well done. Being a parent is the hardest job in the world. But also the most rewarding.

Thank you! I am so blessed and grateful!

no photo
Sat 06/13/09 11:07 AM
aaah.. Hell Paso...
Yes I am here.... still. Born and raised here. It wasn't such a bad place to grow up, but it is now. With all the murders across the border I wouldn't dare to cross that bridge now. AND... if anyone thinks that crap isn't "spilling" over to our country, they are so very wrong! Many of those involved have homes and businesses here. Oh, and that wall they put up... what a joke!

no photo
Sat 06/13/09 09:02 AM
My youngest son has just graduated as well. I was definitely teary eyed while listening to his valedictorian speech. He has also been serving his community through the church as a youth leader. Many years ago, a teacher actually told me "I'm so sorry that they are growing up in a broken home"... rant I quickly responded that my home WAS broken and has since been fixed. Nine years later, my oldest son is working on his Phd at Rice, my daughter attends GU in DC, and my youngest will also go to Rice. To all proud and single parents, there should be no doubt that we can raise fine kids!
Am I bragging... you betcha! biggrin

no photo
Sun 05/17/09 08:30 AM
Biggest turn off... married and looking.

no photo
Sun 05/17/09 08:27 AM

Well I don't see anything wrong with a woman submitting a racy or seductive photo of herself. It doesn't necessarily mean she is a whore, or a slut; but just a girl who is showing just a small part of herself.

Oh, sure, that's fine....provided those kinds of pics are for one person's eyes only, not for the whole world. The kind of clientele you attract to the store directly coincides with the type of merchandise you place in the window.

Absolutely!

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 11:31 PM
El Paso... some people think we're not really Texans!

shades Put your shades on... it's damn hot here!

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 11:29 PM

Hey NtheWind welcome to the site and hope you enjoy the forums.

Thank you.

waving

There you are! What's up?

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:30 PM
Hello everyone! I am Patty and am fairly new here. I was wondering if there is someplace where I can review my latest posts. I'm just not familiar with these forums and would like to join in from time to time. I need a smiley with a dunce cap....
laugh

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:14 PM
:thumbsup: Wow! love Lucky, lucky girl!