Community > Posts By > MisplacedHalo

MisplacedHalo's photo
Wed 04/21/10 07:12 AM
happy Birthday little brother !! We all love and miss you !!!

MisplacedHalo's photo
Sat 03/27/10 08:37 PM
Wow.. Tanya honey ..Im so sorry. Sending prayers your way !!! Im glad youre safe ! (Missy)

MisplacedHalo's photo
Sun 03/21/10 03:18 PM

Spanking teaches that to get respect and get others to do what you want, you beat them.

When really you do not get respect only fear and disresect and you cannot make others do what you want (domestic violence, child abuse, war, etc) with violence.

Theres a BIG difference between a spanking and a beating. Ive had both.

It isnt really about getting someone to do what you want. Like it has been stated before, its about consequences. Time out doesnt work. Grounding doesnt work. Taking something away doesnt work. i never liked to spank my children and I can tell you they were never beaten or abused in any way. But after a couple times of realizing Mom was serious about this spanking stuff...I too only had to give them a certain look and they knew. My youngest is now 11 and i cant even remember the last spanking she got. And all of my children are happy , well adjusted, people.

MisplacedHalo's photo
Sun 03/21/10 01:10 PM

Doing sports, yoga, or tai chi, gardening and getting my hands into the dirt, hanging out with my dogs...stuff like thatbigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

LMAO.. E youre funny !!!

MisplacedHalo's photo
Tue 12/29/09 10:12 AM
Welcome to the jungle !!!

MisplacedHalo's photo
Sun 12/27/09 02:34 PM
Where you would be:

If- You had all the money your heart desires?? ON MY WAY TO JAIL AFTER ROBBING A BANK

If- You had no worries?? DEAD

If- You came home and the finest meal waiting for you?? LOL WONDERING WHO POISONED WHAT

If- Your bathwater and been run?? ITS SURELY A MISTAKE

If- You had the perfect kids?? I WOULD BE CHILDLESS

If- Your partner was awaiting you, with open arms and kisses?? NOT IN THE APPROPRIATE REALITY

SO WHERE YOU WOULD BE??

MisplacedHalo's photo
Sun 12/27/09 07:28 AM
Kristi...

Amazingly enough Ive had that conversation with my boys too. They say the same thing. So I ask my daughters. And I swear my oldest daughter said to me.."no one wants a guy whos nice all the time."

LOL I couldnt believe it. She turned around and said."Its a bad boy thing Mom"

Good luck to the OP.. you never know when the right one will come along..

MisplacedHalo's photo
Tue 07/07/09 05:27 PM
i will let her know...

emailing you her new cell number now

MisplacedHalo's photo
Tue 07/07/09 04:35 PM

noway noway Don't you dare make fun of her, she can't help it, she is carrying a mini-me and I waddle when I walk

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

{{{{{{{missy}}}}}}} smooched :heart: How are you and how is little M "LORRAINE":heart: and Mommy

just poppin in to say waving

{{{{Merle}}}}

All is well with baby and Momma.. she weighs 4lb 4oz.. and K now waddles.. I was makin fun of her earlier!! LOL

lol.. not touchin that !!!!

Nope not gonna do it.. cant make me... is the time out room still open?? hehehehe

they are both good tho... I think K is gettin excited and I know shes done being pregnant.. not much longer

MisplacedHalo's photo
Tue 07/07/09 04:31 PM

{{{{{{{missy}}}}}}} smooched :heart: How are you and how is little M "LORRAINE":heart: and Mommy

{{{{Merle}}}}

All is well with baby and Momma.. she weighs 4lb 4oz.. and K now waddles.. I was makin fun of her earlier!! LOL

MisplacedHalo's photo
Tue 07/07/09 04:28 PM
Im good thanks

MisplacedHalo's photo
Tue 07/07/09 04:25 PM

MisplacedHalo's photo
Sat 07/04/09 04:51 PM

:heart: What do you enjoy the most about being in a committed relationship?:heart:
hmmmmm...she is usually home when i want some:smile:

*rolls eyes*

slaphead

tongue2

MisplacedHalo's photo
Sat 07/04/09 04:49 PM
hey Miss Merle...

Hope you feel better.. was just poppin because someone complained that since Missy left and MisplacedHalo came Im never around..

Love you .. tell Tom hi and Ill be sending you some more baby pics tomorrow.. another ultrasound..

feel better

kisses baby

MisplacedHalo's photo
Fri 07/03/09 07:48 AM

Ok so Im here Merle...

Saying hello...

Told you I would

Now Im poofing again
hey, i know you !!!!!flowerforyou laugh

Yes yes you do ..LOL

MisplacedHalo's photo
Thu 07/02/09 08:17 PM
Ok so Im here Merle...

Saying hello...

Told you I would

Now Im poofing again

MisplacedHalo's photo
Sun 06/14/09 10:44 PM
My daughter graduated this year too. Its a proud moment in a parents life to see that. I got teary too , its natural!!

MisplacedHalo's photo
Tue 06/09/09 09:01 AM

Yes you can. Not all men are so self centered as to not liking someone elses children just because they aren`t their father.

When my wife and I started dating in 1981. I knew that she had 2 sons. We were married in 1983. My wife`s sons thought of me as their dad. I Loved and helped raise her sons as if they were my own.My wife could not have any more children. That fact did not bother me.As far as I was concerned I had 2 sons already.

My oldest son was killed almost 7 years ago. My heart still aches. My wife passed away in Jan. 2007. I lost the LOVE of my life that day. My heart still aches. I miss her more and more everyday.

My surviving son and I hang out a lot.He tells me that everything he learned about being a dad, he learned from me. I LOVE him dearly.

So yes my dear. You can find love on here, and there is a good man on here somewhere that will Love you and your children unconditionally.

Rara darlin thats the sweetest thing Ive read in a long time..

Im sorry for your loss and you should be a proud papa to have raise such a wonderful man,,

Missy

MisplacedHalo's photo
Tue 06/09/09 08:59 AM

scared Kidsscared

heheheh Pats hunny thats JUST MY KIDS that scare the hell out of people !!! Its quite entertaining at times...

Back on topic.. you can find love with 5 kids.. It is possible and not all men are weirded out by that many kids.. Ive seen some people say you wouldnt have time with all the kids for a man in your life. Thats so not true either .

Good for you for working and supporting your children and going to school and still making time to try and make yourself happy.

Good luck hunny

MisplacedHalo's photo
Wed 04/22/09 06:35 PM
My sister the Matchmaker WILL be missed.... *shakes head*

Previous 1 3 4 5