Community > Posts By > Shorty_Shy

Shorty_Shy's photo
Thu 12/24/09 11:15 AM
with me just like everyday.....thank god couldnt imagine xmas without them.

Shorty_Shy's photo
Wed 12/23/09 10:26 PM
shy?

Shorty_Shy's photo
Sat 12/05/09 08:16 PM
Its hard and it sucks yes!!!!! my kids have seen their dad ONCE!!!! He left when I was prego with my daughter and my son was 7months oh and he took EVERYTHING!!!!!! Most of the time it sucks, I wish he would take him here and there, what about some $ to help, they are his kids doesnt he care? then I realise if he were involved I would miss out on a whole heck of lot. am I willing to sacrifice christmas and bdays, 1sts for a break? for a lil $? Nope not a chance!!!! I wonder why all the time, fact is its him not me, my kids or anything we did. I have friends who share custody and they are always complaining about how much they have to do, I think yah right you have no clue, but fact of the matter is I wouldnt change it for the world. When my kids are older they will get to make their own decisions about him, I dont say anything good or bad about them unless they ask, which at 4 and 5 they have but not often. They say my dads name is grandpa :D. When I get upset they dont have a dad, which happens alot especially when we go out to family things they tell me "dont worry mommy we are family just us three" :D Gotta love em'