Community > Posts By > akojulio01

akojulio01's photo
Fri 04/10/15 08:40 AM
hmmmm.. ^_^

akojulio01's photo
Fri 04/10/15 08:28 AM
It's true and that's what I'm feeling right now. but i know i could overcome this pain because i've been in this pain before but in a different situation.. although it's not that hard before when my bestfriend leaved me and went abroad (Australia) for work, rather than this.. But i know i can do it again.. but i'm sure it will take time before i could able to move on.. I spend most of the time now by selling street foods like barbecue infront of our house, then having gig when i have calls.. although, I'm thinking him sometimes.. haist.. sorry guys.. i hope you understand me.. I know i'm so idiot but I'm just in love.. but i know .. i know .. i can over come this..
Thank you for listening and your advice..

akojulio01's photo
Thu 04/09/15 11:03 PM
Thank you Guys for your concerns and thoughts about my problem.. i really appreciated it.. but just to clarify one thing, I once inlove in a girl before but as time goes by.. things changed. but i don't regret that's part of my life.. I have more female friends and they're fun with.. but honestly, i'm more happy to be with male's. i hate this feeling and tried my best to fix this feeling but i think its too late.. :( I don't want to be bullied and to be hated from my Friends especially to my family / my son.. I'm just so weak type of person.. :( I didn't answer his text his calls on facebook.. i change my mobile number already.. but times passed by, i can't help but missing him so bad.. haist.. :( but i believe that every problem that i encountered in life, there's always a solution.
Thank you guys..

akojulio01's photo
Thu 04/09/15 08:56 AM
Edited by akojulio01 on Thu 04/09/15 09:02 AM
I'm Joem 26 from Philippines and I'm a Bi with one son. I'm in love with the same gender .. He's a simple worker in a private company and at the same time a singer too.. we've meet in a bar where i worked with as a singer in a band and that's where all started. but the problem is, He wants to have a secret relationship with me although he has a Girlfriend. there's someone who's attracted on me but She's a girl and i really don't like her because i I'm inlove with the same man.. :( No one from my Friends and Family about my preferences.. and this is my problem.. :( This guy said that his willing to have an affair with me but---its a secret. as part of me, I also agree with his idea because here in Philippines this kind of relationship didn't accept by the society.. and its a safest thing to hide to the family about myself. but i don't want to be a third parties .. He's already committed with someone else and i don't want to break it.. :( but i love the guy.. Now, I'm so confused on how can i able to pass this situation.. :( :( I really don't want to hurt anyone just because of my happiness.. :( I'm planning to let him go and live life with my son alone.. :( haist.. so hard.. :(
PS: sorry for my English, I'm not that good but i tried my best.

akojulio01's photo
Tue 04/07/15 09:19 PM
I'm Joem 25 years old from Philippines.. bi sexual with one son... hopefully to find someone in here. :)