Community > Posts By > Stephen101

no photo
Tue 10/27/09 04:41 AM
grumble

no photo
Tue 10/27/09 04:40 AM
basically anything below 1 such as minus 0 counts as 0 which is the lowest rating for someone (basically meaning they are butt ugly in your eyes), and anything above 10 counts as 10 which is the highest rating which means someone is just SO so sexy that you want to go down on them, or if they are of the same sex as you and you're not gay, it means that you envy them as they are complete chick or guy magnets.

you get a 5 btw.

no photo
Tue 10/27/09 04:26 AM

UFCgirl is here...i don't have a chance...but I'll pick Isaac.

oi you don't take this the wrong way, but in your current pic you remind me of a cowgirl, and cowgirls ride things....

no photo
Tue 10/27/09 04:22 AM
i was talking about God's Law and Karma fearandloathing not man's law, everyone gets away with that except for the people who get caught

no photo
Tue 10/27/09 04:19 AM
for the transsexuals drinker

no photo
Mon 10/26/09 06:00 AM
you can never escape from the law

no photo
Mon 10/26/09 05:58 AM
so many moon's and earths ago?? what are you talking about??

no photo
Mon 10/26/09 05:55 AM
Solo without doubt

no photo
Mon 10/26/09 05:46 AM
:wink:

no photo
Sun 10/25/09 11:55 AM
frustrated

no photo
Sun 10/25/09 11:44 AM
:thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 10/25/09 11:40 AM
yes that's what i normally do if that don't work call the pigs

no photo
Sun 10/25/09 11:38 AM
scared

no photo
Sun 10/25/09 11:37 AM
ohwell

no photo
Sun 10/25/09 11:36 AM
this is a rental property

no photo
Sun 10/25/09 11:36 AM
noway

no photo
Sun 10/25/09 11:33 AM
people here play loud music on a Friday and Saturday night and it pisses me off as i have to work Saturday morning and on Saturday night i want to sleep

no photo
Sun 10/25/09 11:31 AM
offtopic i'm the winner around here oops i might be wrong someone might post after me asleep

no photo
Sun 10/25/09 11:19 AM

(last few messages have been creepy, to me)

So.........

If anyone else has any other opinions regarding the Death Penalty that you would like to share, please do so.

Dawn

I am sorry Dawnie i guess i spend most of my time here in those intimacy threads so am not used to hanging around women with such elegance and class like yourself, i guess i forget just how diverse this community is, i came to this section though as i wanted to add a bit of variety to my stay here to talk about serious issues, well my view is that killing cannot be justified to "right a wrong" or for "retribution" or whatever, if the purpose is to protect the innocent and weak then yes, by all means do it, there was a fourth aim of punishment, i forgot what it was, oh that's right rehabilitation which is to make the offender a better person, that's not always so easy though and most people that have been deeply hurt want to strike back, forgiveness is difficult to impossible if you lost someone you deeply loved, the truth is someone killed my half-brother many years and years ago but i certainly don't want to meet the guy or have anything to do with him, let alone forgive him, though after being in jail for twenty years (still a few years to go, but by 2017 the time will be up) then he will probably be set loose. perhaps he will be rehabilitated i don't know. unfortunately, it's more likely that he will come out like a crazy caged animal on another rampage or whatever and just end up locked up again...but it's not an issue at present, with any luck he will hang himself or get AIDS from being raped or something long before he gets out. i know that sounds awful, but the fact is it's all good to speak of compassion and all the rest of it, but when you're directly involved in the whole ordeal, it becomes a different matter doesn't it?

i am sorry Dawn I didn't mean to be creepy sorry.

no photo
Sun 10/25/09 11:09 AM
i pick you xoxoox