Community > Posts By > alisalam

alisalam's photo
Tue 10/27/20 11:46 PM

It’s sometimes very hard to bridge the cultural gap, especially if the man/woman is coming from a different moral standard and up-bringing than you.

I just ended a relationship with a Jamaican Canadian man. His world was completely different than mine. My parents have been married for over 50 years his have never been. His mother raised 4 children on her own while his father thought about having sex. His dad has 7 children with 5 different women!! (Kind of disgusting if you ask me)

All of his siblings are not married, have children with multiple partners and are all dispersed. There is no sense of family connection or value. He himself has had three children with 2 black women.

After that he decided to go after white older women. Was married to one older unattractive white female (probably for financial reasons). It ended due to abuse. Had a short period of sexual flings before getting with another older unattractive white woman (that ended)

Then came me....I was the complete opposite of anyone he dated....young, attractive, fun loving, good moral integrity etc...If I didn’t meet him in church he would have never had the possibility of being with me.

He wasn’t the man I thought. Had secrets. Dragged another woman (who was a 10 Year friend) through our relationship. Not faithful. Not honest...

God wasn’t enough to keep us together.

don't give up the righteous man is waiting for you somewhere

alisalam's photo
Tue 10/27/20 11:43 PM
I never. Met you but i really feel you re honest and you deserve the righteous man, just don't give up

alisalam's photo
Tue 01/15/19 05:41 AM

looking for any young guys that like to chat with older girl ..mmm waving waving drinks :banana: drinker

Hi I'm interested feel free to chat to me

alisalam's photo
Tue 01/15/19 05:34 AM

HERE FOR THE RIGHT ONE, DONT CARE THE DISTANCE JUST A GOOD HEART AND A COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP IS WHAT I WANT

Hi I'm interested in you

alisalam's photo
Tue 01/15/19 04:58 AM

Well said.

I would also add that they don't even bother to read your profile.

I wander myself why you are alone you look so attractive and talkative

alisalam's photo
Tue 01/15/19 04:46 AM
I really am interested in you but the distance makes it hard I'm in Algeria never married

alisalam's photo
Wed 01/03/18 01:01 AM
You have a beautiful heart