Community > Posts By > mrgoodbar82000

no photo
Fri 05/10/13 08:05 PM
I moved to Arizona from Carson city, NV. Lived in a home with a swimming pool and only lasted 5 yrs. Too hot to relax by the pool. 110 - 115 degrees. April to October power bills $400 a month pool upkeep $300-$400 per month..AZ has red necks, cactus, rocks on all the highways (had to replace car windshield 2 times in 3 month span) and high crime . I lived in a nice area in Peoria,AZ . The family that lived across the street frme were all shot and killed. I did move away a couple of years ago and very happy I did even though I lost $$$$ on my real estate transaction.

no photo
Sat 04/19/08 10:27 PM
come with me

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 05:43 PM
I prefer natural ones. I will take fake firm boobs over saggy ones anyday.lol

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 05:38 PM
When I search I look at the profiles and pictures and usually tell them thru an email. I would say that about 1 percent of the people get back to me. Some get back to me and are very rude and all I did was give them a nice complement that they had a nice profile or picture. It does'nt matter how many times a person looks at your profile, 99 percent of them will not reply. I think more of them sound should send a note even though we may not look picture perfect to be in the movies, but maybe we could have a beautiful personality and that is what counts.

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 05:03 PM

All men are not like this. You need to evalute who you are going out with and take it from there. It sounds like you are picking guys that are young and immature and not grown up as a man. The young immature ones like to hang out in the pack and brag about having sex with young beautiful ladies even if they don't have sex with them. They are feeling the peer pressure and don't want the guys to know that they went out on a date and got turned down or denied sex. So instead they lie.

no photo
Wed 08/15/07 09:20 PM
I think that the ladies on this site are looking for looks or a young guy that shows off his muscles. I put myself out to alot of ladies here but very rarely get any replys back. But when I am in public it is a different story. I go to the grocery store and I am being hit on, I go to a club and get hit on. I think the ladies on this site judge a man by the way he looks and ignore talking to him to see what kind of a person he really is. Yes, looks are great but they sure don't pay the bills and buy the finer things in life.lol