Community > Posts By > LadyLilith00

LadyLilith00's photo
Thu 01/21/10 10:51 PM
It sounds like you've been patient. Some people will just annoy/or try to push your buttons sometimes. Hope things get better for you flowerforyou :thumbsup:

LadyLilith00's photo
Mon 01/11/10 01:05 AM
Its like that nowadays but it doesn't mean that educated ppl are any smarter. I think its trial and error for some. Not everyone that becomes educated is always in the lead :) But thats just the way I feel. The Educational system in the US isn't as great as it was once anticipated. Maybe thats why some asian, european countries offer a second or maybe even a third language to students. It is beneficial. ^_^

LadyLilith00's photo
Mon 01/11/10 12:54 AM
Thanx. I felt totally alienated :( Literally telling me I'm a bad person and this person didn't even know me. They just assumed. Next thing you know....they're going to call me a murderer because I catch fish >_<

LadyLilith00's photo
Mon 01/11/10 12:41 AM
Scare the crap outta me!!!!!!! Really?! If one as an individual has a relationship with god....I don't think anyone else has the right to judge another person! Which is why I don't like to discuss religion or politics. Everyone has a different opinion on these subjects. I respect any and all beliefs. Shouldn't it be that way in turn for the other person as well?!

LadyLilith00's photo
Sat 07/18/09 12:51 AM
Eisbrecher

LadyLilith00's photo
Fri 07/17/09 12:14 AM
LMAO. Some people just can't get a clue :P

LadyLilith00's photo
Tue 04/28/09 02:34 PM
Thanx for the interesting read. Definitely something worth looking into further.