Community > Posts By > Texasbeauty09

Texasbeauty09's photo
Fri 04/24/09 12:04 PM
The book goes along very well with the movie and is a great reference guide to healing struggling marriages.

Texasbeauty09's photo
Wed 04/22/09 03:30 PM
Thanks morningsong for the advice and words of encouragement!

Texasbeauty09's photo
Tue 04/21/09 09:28 PM
Hey there, i wanted to create a thread for young adults. Although if you are older and would like to chirp in. I would this to be a fun thread to come and enjoy fellowship with each other. I will get it started by asking 2 icebreaker questions. #1) what is the most memorable gift you ever received, and #2) when did you ever, if ever, experience the conviction of jesus christ: my answers are #1) an ez bake oven when i was 5, started my love of baking and decorating cakes, #2) when i was pregnant with my second baby i finally hit my knees, gave my life fully to god,(even though i had been raised in church), and for the first time ever actually felt the lords presence. It was an overwhelming yet exciting experience!

Texasbeauty09's photo
Sun 04/19/09 02:24 PM

Sorry I didn't realize someone already posted about Fireproof! Oops! I'm wondering how many couples lives it is changing.
i dont know but my prayer is that this movie saves lots and lots of marriages. Churches are really spreading it around. Our church is actually doing a movie night and showing it. I hope it touches many.

Texasbeauty09's photo
Sun 04/19/09 02:14 PM

I try to be sophisticated when I can. Don't know if it always works though.
well in my personal opinion being sophisticated doesnt mean you cant let your hair down and have fun, it just means you know how to uphold intelligent conversations.

Texasbeauty09's photo
Tue 04/14/09 10:12 PM
Hey everyone.. If your looking for sophisticated singles please post here. About me your host: im a 23 year old single female who is sophisticad and intelligent and enjoys having intellectual conversations, which is why i started this thread. So dont be afraid to say hi.

Texasbeauty09's photo
Tue 04/14/09 09:44 PM

Tired? Lots of diapers? Yep. That's me right now. LOL. I have a 7, 5, 3 and a newborn. Very busy house, but full of love!
wow it looks like youve got me beat there. Lol! Our house stays pretty busy too. I have a 3yr old, a 18 month old and a 7 month old. Its tough but teaches us to be patient

Texasbeauty09's photo
Mon 04/13/09 02:45 PM
Just wanted to let yall in on some info that you may or may not already know about the movie. It is the third movie that the kendrick brothers have made. Alex and stephan kendrick are members @ sherwood baptist church in albany, georgia who put together a film ministry as an outreach to the community. Every person involved in the making of these movies including the actors are all church volunteers involved in this ministry. They started with a very low budget film, "Flywheel", then made "Facing the giants" and now "Fireproof". Every one of these movies is exceptional and delivers a very powerful message. If you liked fireproof, i strongly recommend you see the other two. I applaud the kendrick brothers for creating this ministry and ministering to others in this way.

Texasbeauty09's photo
Mon 04/13/09 03:10 AM
Some others who are great in concert are: third day, jaci velasquez, ffh, wes king, kim hill, twila paris, natalie grant and caedmons call. Anyone been to any concerts?

Texasbeauty09's photo
Sun 04/12/09 10:42 PM

DC Talk, Rich Mullins, Michael W Smith are a few that come to mind. flowerforyou
toby mac of dc talk is awesome! Would yall say the old or newer dc talk is best? Personally i like the early dc talk. I actually got to see michael w smith in concert, really good!

Texasbeauty09's photo
Sat 04/11/09 10:43 PM
Well hopefully by the time mine are ready to graduate ill be able to look back and know i did a good job of raising them.

Texasbeauty09's photo
Sat 04/11/09 10:14 PM
Will i will definetly miss them being small and cute, but i doubt i will miss the horrific tantrums.

Texasbeauty09's photo
Sat 04/11/09 09:49 PM

Third day, watermark, mercy me, brandon heath, nichole nordeman; who are some of your favorites?

i like kirk franklin, mary mary, falling up, ever stays red, chris tomlin, so many more...
:smile:
mary mary most definetly a great choice!

Texasbeauty09's photo
Sat 04/11/09 09:41 PM
Oh yeah we go through a bunch of diapers. Luckily my oldest is potty trained. And yes the crying chains are horrible! Sometimes i wish i could just become invisible and disappear during meltdown madness times. Lol!

Texasbeauty09's photo
Sat 04/11/09 08:49 PM
I am a single mom of 3 girls all under the age of 5. It can be very challenging. Therefore i thought id start a thread for single parents with children age 5 and under.

Texasbeauty09's photo
Sat 04/11/09 07:55 PM
Third day, watermark, mercy me, brandon heath, nichole nordeman; who are some of your favorites?

Texasbeauty09's photo
Sat 04/11/09 07:54 PM

Texasbeauty09's photo
Sat 04/11/09 07:38 PM
This is such an incredible movie with such a good message and i was just wondering if anyone else has seen it?

Texasbeauty09's photo
Sat 04/11/09 07:29 PM

Shark
Tru Calling

i loved tru calling

Texasbeauty09's photo
Sat 04/11/09 07:20 PM
I am a total die hard fan of twilight. Its a movie i could watch over and over and never get sick of. I havent read the books yet but the movie was awesome and left me craving more. I am so a club edward fan..hes sooo HOTT!! And the passion between them is so intense and breathtaking! I want to read the books and absolutely cannot wait for new moon to come out. The soundtrack is pretty sweet too.