Community > Posts By > foreverflower77

no photo
Thu 04/09/15 05:46 AM
I don't think anyone has the right to judge a person why they cheat, especially if you never been cheated on. We are all human beings who react to certain things. It is easy for another person to lay their opinions and be close minded about it. If you never experience marital problems I don't think anybody has any say to it unless they have experienced it.

People just don't cheat out of no where. It drives them sometimes to that point because someone screwed up and became selfish. I agree that both parties are to be blamed for not trying hard enough to make it work. But the reality is it happens! Damage is done and sometimes it is hard to get out of it.

no photo
Wed 04/01/15 07:20 AM

I got married because I thought a bestfriend is enough to spend the rest of my life with. As you get older you become wiser and realize after how many years that you also need a lover.

Yup, stupid me and now I am suffering. I don't want to go through divorce and then find myself again in the same route. I don't think there's many of them out there that can be a bestfriend and a good lover in a package. The good ones are mostly all taken already.

yes, and getting cheated on...:angry:

I was good wife myself for 18 years and yes I got cheated on. Whether you are good, hot in bed, romantic people are just animals and greedy! The world sucks and that's just the reality!

I wrote a poem the other day and would like to share it to others:

The ribbons in the sky are not what they seem.
They are a reminder of the ripples in life you don't want to redeem.
Finding happiness is not easy to explore.
As every each one of us is greedy and just keeps asking for more.
The good things can be right in front of us.
As we neglect its beauty and we pass.
A hope to find love and serenity,
Forever and eternity.

I know I'm corny :)

no photo
Wed 04/01/15 07:13 AM

People get married for different reasons. You'd be surprised. In many countries, marriages are arranged by the parents, sometimes even before the birth of their child. In the western nations, we believe in having our own choice. I know some of you have been married multiple times. Please share with us (if you dare :-) ), why did you get married and, if more than once, why each time? Knowing what you know now, would you still do it?

I was married once. After 19 year of marriage it has broken . After that I am confused actualy a lot. Do I hav to marry or I can make a good friend? If I make boy friend that may not stay for rest of life if he don't then again hav to stay alone. How many time we women will change change our mind? It's confusing really.

I agree with you. Nothing is safe. At the end of the day no one really cares about you but yourself. So you know what, have fun girl and don't put all of your heart in it!

no photo
Wed 04/01/15 06:16 AM

People cheat ( not just men but women also) because they sometimes see life as "greener on the other side" and would rather scout greener fields than to try to take care and nurture the field they are already in! If you can't cultivate the field you are currently plowing, what makes you think you will succeed in plowing another field??? Just saying! :tongue:

You go girl! Well said!

no photo
Wed 04/01/15 06:15 AM
They cheat because they can be selfish until they realize they are losing a really good one! I have no problem giving him his own medicine because I can!

no photo
Wed 04/01/15 06:11 AM

surprised

That's cute!

no photo
Wed 04/01/15 05:54 AM
I am cheating because he cheated!

no photo
Wed 04/01/15 05:29 AM
Edited by foreverflower77 on Wed 04/01/15 05:29 AM
I got married because I thought a bestfriend is enough to spend the rest of my life with. As you get older you become wiser and realize after how many years that you also need a lover.

Yup, stupid me and now I am suffering. I don't want to go through divorce and then find myself again in the same route. I don't think there's many of them out there that can be a bestfriend and a good lover in a package. The good ones are mostly all taken already.