Community > Posts By > mazdaguy38

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:03 PM
He senses Tiage come through the door. He smiles a little sipping on his drink. Without looking anywhere he motions to the seat next to him and slides a few leaves over next to him.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/08/09 07:57 PM
He turns his head slightly to glance at the 3 across the way. Still holding his staff he continues to sip his drink.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/08/09 07:51 PM
He finishes his soup and motions for some water from the keeper. When he recieves the water he crushes some herbs in it and starts to drink a little of it.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/08/09 07:35 PM
He senses that he is being watched. He reaches out and grabs his crafted staff and grips it firmly in his right hand. He continues eating slowly not missing a beat.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/08/09 07:30 PM
He recieves the "soup" from the keeper. He grabs a spoon and slowly starts to eat.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/08/09 07:17 PM
A green cloacked figure comes through the door and walks up to the bar. He hands the keeper some different herbs and spices and a few leafy greens and motions if he could make something out of it. He sits down without making any eye contact to anyone.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/08/09 10:53 AM
He smiles as he notices the cat. He lowers his hand down to try to mothion and call the cat over to him.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/08/09 10:34 AM
He smiles a little and lowers his hood. "I don't know what that would be. Unless difference intrigues you." He smiles as he slides it over for her to read.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/08/09 10:24 AM
He begins to write. "For not judging and shuning me away for the way I am like so many do."

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/08/09 09:39 AM
He lays some herbs on the table infront of her without as much as looking up. "Thank you" he begins to write. Then stops and slides her the paper.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/08/09 09:32 AM
He appears to laugh a little although no sound is made. " Your welcome" he writes now with a blank look on his face. He takes a sip of his drink seemingly lost in a thought.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/08/09 09:24 AM
He gets out his quill and things and begins to write. "Yes, thank you. I woke up early and went out hunting for more herbs I picked a few extra for you, since you said you like mint." He wrote with a slight smile.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/08/09 09:20 AM
He looks over and smiles and makes a motion as if to ask if he could come sit with her.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/08/09 09:03 AM
He feels she's watching him and looks straight at her smiles and nodes. He then notices a new comer and stares for a second at the wolf. Then goes to the bar to get whatever they have that isn't meat and some drink.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:54 AM
A door opens from up stairs and a green cloacked figure makes his way down. He walks down the stairs slowly scanning the room with his crystal blue eyes. Holding his hand crafted staff in his right hand.

mazdaguy38's photo
Wed 10/07/09 10:28 PM
He smiles and nodes at her. He watches her get and go up the stairs until he can't see her anymore. "She seemed realy nice" he thinks to himself. He grabs a key and heads off to a room.
(Thanks ^_^. I like yours too.)

mazdaguy38's photo
Wed 10/07/09 10:21 PM
He glances up at the one going up the stairs."Something strange about that one" he writes smileing." He smiles at her "my name is Daeron. Its nice to meet you Tiage" then hands her one of the herbs from his bag and nodes.

mazdaguy38's photo
Wed 10/07/09 10:13 PM
He seems to laugh a little "no it won't hurt you at all. Unless you don't like the slight taste of mint." He rights smiling at her noding jesture.

mazdaguy38's photo
Wed 10/07/09 10:10 PM
He smiles and nodes at the server and eases the plate of meat away from him. He sips a little drink and diverts his attention back to the girl beside him.

mazdaguy38's photo
Wed 10/07/09 10:07 PM
"They are just some herbs that I have gathered. Would you like to try one?" He writes down. Also catching her motion out of the corner of his eye he continues."I sense that one likes playing mind tricks with people that pay her attention. That's why she watches everyone"

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25