Community > Posts By > mazdaguy38

mazdaguy38's photo
Fri 10/09/09 11:45 AM
He smiles at her. He begins writing "what did it look like? Are you ok? Your not hurt are you?" He slides her the glass of hot cocoa.

mazdaguy38's photo
Fri 10/09/09 11:08 AM
He smiles and writes something and hands it to Boromir "thank you for the drink I needed it" and takes a sip of it. He notices Tiage sitting whith her head resting in her hands. He walks over to her and puts his hand on her back and sits next to her. He slides a sheet of paper to her."What's wrong?" It reads.

mazdaguy38's photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:40 AM
The door opens and cold air blows in around a green cloaked figure. He gazes around the room quickly. He walks up the the fire place and takes a seat next to it.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/08/09 09:58 PM
Edited by mazdaguy38 on Thu 10/08/09 10:00 PM
Sighs, writes one last thing down."I was not going to provoke her mearly show her that her knives can't answer everything. The spell rendered her knives useless if she would have tried to hit me or the others. I only fight when it is absolutely necessary" he leaves it there for Drol to find in tomarrow. Then gets up and walks out into the night.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/08/09 09:40 PM
Edited by mazdaguy38 on Thu 10/08/09 09:43 PM
He smiles at her and watches her leave. He motions the wolf over and the wolf trots out the door following at a distance.
(Night red)

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/08/09 09:34 PM

He smiles again at the knives surrounding them."Think she can read" he writes."I invited her to hit me with the knives and look what she does. Misses"

lol friend she's meeting your threat with a threat.

"It was not a threat but an open invitation which still stands by the way" he hands him the paper and shakes his head at the sight of the wolf acting like a puppy.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/08/09 09:26 PM
He smiles, not even looking up and points over to his hound. The wolf near him still acting almost like a puppy towards him.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/08/09 09:20 PM
He smiles again at the knives surrounding them."Think she can read" he writes."I invited her to hit me with the knives and look what she does. Misses"

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/08/09 09:15 PM
He sends the wolf over to Drols hound. He smiles again and turns his attetion back to Tiage. The wolf trots over, almost in a puppy like manner.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/08/09 09:09 PM
Edited by mazdaguy38 on Thu 10/08/09 09:11 PM

*a low growl starts to build deep within her chest, eyes still on the female.*

He grabs Tiages hand and pulls over to him."No worries, its not like I didn't feel her tension. I've had a spell up for some time now. The hand motion was for it to surround you and the wolf. Granted it only helps with weapons not magic." He had writtin looking up at her and smiling.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/08/09 09:03 PM
He does some motion with his hand on the way over. "I am not a human, I am an elvin of the wood. I wish you would throw your knives at me. Go ahead do it. Watch what happens." It states and he casualy walks back to the bar and rubs the wolfs head smiling.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/08/09 09:00 PM

He turns to Tiage "go ahead and pet him. He won't hurt you. Why would she kill such a beautiful animal?" He watches as she plays with her knives and laughs a little bit, but no sound comes out. "I don't trust her at all" he notices the two headed dog is uneasy, he smiles and rubs the wolf on the head and turns back to the bar.

<looks over at the mute man> How dare you laugh at the prince and his dog. <throws 3 knives at your staff they all stick out like nails on a bored> you filthy human you're lucky i don't kill you where you stand.

Glares into her eyes, his crystal blue eyes seem to stare right into your soul. He pulls out the knives of his staff. The wolf let's out a low rumble. He motions him to stop. He writes something on paper and walks over to her.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:55 PM
He looks down at Tiage and smiles at the wolf enjoying the scratches."You know you are playing with a wild animal" he writes "we haven't became realy good friends yet,but always shows up when I need it. We have a understanding. More so than any other creature of the lands"

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:47 PM
He turns to Tiage "go ahead and pet him. He won't hurt you. Why would she kill such a beautiful animal?" He watches as she plays with her knives and laughs a little bit, but no sound comes out. "I don't trust her at all" he notices the two headed dog is uneasy, he smiles and rubs the wolf on the head and turns back to the bar.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:38 PM
Edited by mazdaguy38 on Thu 10/08/09 08:40 PM
He smiled "if you haven't figured out by my cloak I'm a woods elvin. I can communicate with nature, but to further that I followed the path of the druid. Yes you may pet him." He writes after patting the wolf.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:28 PM
He looks at the door and notices its open and smiles. He nodes to her, picks up his staff and hits the floor with it. As soon as it hits the floor he twists and pushes down. A piece of the staff moves and let's out a long howl. A large grey wolf came running into the bar and stopped beside him.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:20 PM

That has crossed my mind. But I dare not stick my nose where it does not belong. *she grins as his clear blue eyes draw her in, looking up to him from under her eyelashes*

He smiles at her faintly and writes "why are a couple of them talking about killing? I don't like that. You are fine you should have asked, no time better than now with those two around to show you."

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:15 PM

He grabs his quill and parchment and begins to write. "I am good, and you? There are many here tonight, it makes me uneasy"
drinks "If you drink more ale you will feel better about it"drinks

He glances at the one that just spoke and shook his head no.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:12 PM
Smiles back at her and lowers his hood reveling shoulder length blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. "I have no doubt, ever wonder why I keep my staff so close? Or maybe why it looks so different from others?" He writes taking another sip of his drink.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:07 PM
He grabs his quill and parchment and begins to write. "I am good, and you? There are many here tonight, it makes me uneasy"

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25