Community > Posts By > mazdaguy38

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:47 PM
The wolves just kept circling them both. Daeron still watching, noticing his raven still pestering kashell always aiming for a certain pocket. "The note" he thought to himself staring at him.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:39 PM
The wind swirled and all of the sudden the leaves exploded. He was gone again. Not to far, he was still watching them. The wolves began to circle them still with a low growling as the raven still pestered kashell.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:36 PM
One of the ravens took flight. It was rather large compared to the others. She swooped down taking aim trying to take Daerons letter from his hands.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:30 PM
Ravens covered the tree tops, staring down, watching everything, and everyone. Low growls could be heard coming from the forest.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:24 PM
A few tears began to fall down his face. He reached for his note that he had wrote and realized it wasn't there.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:22 PM
The howls continued. His wounds had reopened but he didn't care. He clinched his side blood dripping from the gashes and punctures. He kept moving deeper in the forest until he happened upon to graves. He hit his knees and layed on the ground. The wolves patroling the area and the ravens keeping watch in the trees.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:10 PM
A long drawn out howl came through the forest and echoed through the town. It sent shivers down everyones spines that heard it. Seconds later countless howls began to erupt from every direction.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/22/09 09:53 PM
He was standing around the corner he unwrapped his badages that were still bloody and droped them on the ground. He sighed "if only I wasn't so different" he wrote and stuck it in his pocket. The wind picked up in a sunden gust and he was gone. Nothing more than leaves were falling in the air. But the note had fallin out of his pocket unknowingly.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/22/09 09:31 PM
"Anytime you want. I look foward to it." He writes. and leaves it beside her with another flower. By the time she turns around he has disappeared.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/22/09 09:15 PM
He smiles and nodes his heads and takes them. "Thank you" he wrights. " Would you like to go with me? I'll take you." He wrights. Smiling

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/22/09 09:10 PM
He smiles and nodes his heads and takes them. "Thank you" he wrights. " Would you like to go with me? I'll take you." He wrights. Smiling

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/22/09 09:00 PM
He smiles at her and shakes his head. "Its easy to get around when you grow up in a forest." He points to the tallest point in town."Ever been up there?" He pats the next to him for her to sit."Its nice to see your face again. It seems like forever since the last I seen you." He finishes writing while blushing a little.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/22/09 08:49 PM
The raven lands infront of him and bobs his head up and down and walks over to the edge and looks back at him. he walks over and looks down and sees Tiage. He smiles and reaches his hand out to her.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/22/09 08:34 PM
He smiles at the raven and gives her a flower and gives a motion to her and she takes off to Tiage.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/22/09 08:20 PM
He smiles at his raven and stares off at the moon. He moves slightly and grabs his side."Ooo, that didn't feel good" he thought to himself. It seems peaceful up on the roof cloaked by the shadow of the chimney. He leans back against it hood up, no features can be seen of him. He hums quietly petting the raven.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/22/09 02:55 PM
Daeron slowly opens his eyes and looks around the room. It was empty, not a soul around. He opened the window and climed out shutting it behind him. He made his way to the top of the roof and sat staring into the sunset. He wistled a tune and smiled when he saw the large raven gliding in to land on his shoulder. He smiled at her and rubed her back.

mazdaguy38's photo
Wed 10/14/09 10:27 AM
(Thanks ^_^ I hope everything goes smoothly. Ill talk to you later.)

mazdaguy38's photo
Wed 10/14/09 10:20 AM
(I'm not going to be on for a few days I'm moving. You can interact with Daeron, the wolf, and raven if you would like.)

mazdaguy38's photo
Wed 10/14/09 09:54 AM
Nothing, no response whatsoever to her actions. His breathing has slowed somewhat but was still heavy. The raven now asleep beside him and the wolf let out a long whine before shutting his eyes.

mazdaguy38's photo
Wed 10/14/09 09:34 AM
It was more of a dream, but there was no difference. He turned his head quickly to the side reveling a scar that ran vertically on his throat. He clinched the bed again but more aggressively. His breathing became more rapid, the wolf raised his head up and whined slightly.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25