Community > Posts By > Jaxseeker

Jaxseeker's photo
Mon 06/25/18 11:19 AM
It continues to take longer and longer to sift through the fake profiles on this site. It's so obvious which ones they are too. What if anything is Mingle doing to alleviate this problem?

Jaxseeker's photo
Sun 06/10/18 10:23 AM
Here's some advice from an older guy who has dated several younger women over the past few years. Number one, you need to be an older guy who seems younger, meaning in good health and with energy. Don't be talking about your bunions or aching joints on your first date. Number two, be a gentleman. Younger women don't get that from most guys their age and they will appreciate that. Be interested in them, their school or job, etc. Don't just be about sex. Yes, younger women do want older guys who are financially stable, but if they only seem to be about money, don't stick around. They will eventually bleed you dry and then leave you. Never brag about your money, as that just sets it up for them to want more of it. And don't just be about looks or the perfect body with the younger woman. And final point, if she has "daddy issues", so what? Is that a bad thing? By the way, I agree 100% with the poster who cites the hypocrisy of those who support gay relationships and black-white relationships, but not age difference relationships. Excellent point!

Jaxseeker's photo
Tue 12/05/17 04:09 PM
I have dated many younger women. It's not just about money, just as it's not always about sex. Many younger women are attracted to older men. My advice is just to keep looking for your right one, but be ready for lots and lots of turn downs. As for those on here who put it down or ridicule you, the hypocrisy in this country is huge. Everyone claims to be against racism, so Black and White relationships are ok. Everyone claims to be Liberal towards same sex relationships too now. But older guys/younger women, or worse yet, older women/younger guys, and those same Liberal types go nuts. And older women hate the idea because it is a threat to them. At least that I can understand. But the rest of you need to realize that AGEISM (yes, that's what it is) is just as bad as homophobia or racism.

Jaxseeker's photo
Tue 12/22/15 01:49 AM
Recently tried to improve my profile, would like feedback to see if there is anything else I should add or change. Thank you in advance.