Community > Posts By > MixedDevil

MixedDevil's photo
Mon 03/30/09 12:36 PM
Haven't you ever heard of the phrase, " men don't know what they want?" It's true, we don't. I'm not actually talking about myself, but men in general. Every man wants that one night stand, that challenge, so don't let them fool you. We can be one of the nicest guys in the world and still 80 percent of the time we're thinking about sex. The problem with some women is that they think the longer they hold out on sex, the more the man is going to love them in the long run. Trust me when I say that it doesn't matter, because the outcome is going to be the same. Either we like it or we don't. More importantly, I think it comes down to how sex was, what did she look like with out makeup, does she have a nice personality, and is she going to hound me once it's over. My advice is to just be your self and don't come off like you like him to much. This way if he doesn't like you for you, then he's not worth your time. btw, of course men are going to write that in thier profiles, " serious relationships", b/c we don't want to attract the wrong type of girls.