Community > Posts By > Doug99

Doug99's photo
Thu 09/02/10 03:27 PM
hey there, i am from pear-land Texas. i am looking for a down to earth young lady to hangout and have fun and possible more down the road. im wanting to meet new people. i am looking for caring loving woman to go the who's like to go the movies and enjoy all kinds of music and go the beach and go the park or go the concerts, or just hangout at home, and watch a good movie and fall sleep and i can make breakfast in bed.

Doug99's photo
Thu 09/02/10 02:32 PM
I, enjoy watching Smallville

Doug99's photo
Thu 09/02/10 02:27 PM
I Am from Pearl-and
I'm Doug
i am looking for a nice down to earth lady. that i can hangout and start as friends and possible more down the road. :wink: I enjoy going the movies and listen to all kinds of movies and music and go to concerts and out to dinner, or go the beach sit down under the stars.
i am looking for a woman that i can be total romance with her and make her feel that she only lady in my life. I don't head games or mind games or anything of bull. i really would like here from anyone that would like to get to know me and possible hangout.

Doug99's photo
Thu 09/02/10 02:10 PM
Do you why you are single:

Well there could be several reasons for being single.

one: by choice
Two: they don't want the drama and bad things that come with being with a person.
Three: or they just like there like there own freedom and have nobody to answer to.
Four: The just don't know how to handle to open up to anyone, they like being alone.
Five: People like being single, because they of the distance or the drive they don't want drive or walk.
Six: People are single because they are scared trying other people happy
Seven: Someone people just like the chase but not the metal of someone heart and soul
Eight: Some people just want the sex and without the any kind of strings.

Doug99's photo
Thu 09/02/10 01:51 PM
Friends:

I believe if you want to be a friend you have to be a friend to that person or if is your family or girlfriend or boyfriend or mate.
and always try to stand by them even if they do things wrong, always try to help them to do the right thing. You can have friends from online and from the real world. You should always try to trust and try to believe in what they are going to tell you it might wrong or it could be right, If you feel that they have heart best for you. Friends will be there when you time of need when you someone lose a family member or someone that you love for along time or very short term. Friends are always going to be there for you. you might have friends as your family.

Doug99's photo
Thu 09/02/10 01:45 PM
I really feel love is like a battle field, because every time you heart and soul and life for someone for someone or others that you care about, you have to take change or risk and hope that you don't get burn. I feel your all life is a like a battle field, because you will be in place and times you might have to have guard up and sometimes you might have down, because when you are with someone that you care about or you want them to care for you, you are trying to do everything in your power to keep them or have them keep you. Battle field could be two or more fighting over each other or just one couple like husband or wife or boyfriend or girlfriend or if you gay or strait or whatever. I think only time you will not be in battle field is when you six feet under and hope to go heaven. I hope you were a good person or you had touch someone like you never touch someone anyone in there life. You might be going throw a battle field with your family and friends going trow daily problems or every drama is a battle field. but i feel if you win this battle field, is you never give up on what you believe in and always stand by your believes.
Doug