Community > Posts By > cage2552

cage2552's photo
Wed 06/17/15 04:05 PM
I'm basically tired of playing games in relationships can I for once find a real and serious woman to be with? I'm sure there's alot of people get catfish or in a relationship that isn't going anywhere which sucks but it's the truth I'm to the point that I'm starting to believe there's no such thing as true love...

cage2552's photo
Thu 04/02/15 09:09 AM
I have fallen in love with a wonderful and beautiful woman and she tells me she loves me so much and wants to marry me she's a little older and lovely dovely stuff but gorgeous woman but I don't know how to tell if she truly loves me? I been hurt and used and cheated on before and afraid she might just be saying it and probably don't mean it like that last woman I was with...

cage2552's photo
Thu 04/02/15 06:24 AM
Some people on here are crazy lol and no she didn't kidnapped me I figure since me and her are dating now that I don't need mingle to look for anyone else but I will use this site for advice if people are serious enough...

cage2552's photo
Wed 03/25/15 01:30 PM
Me and her just video chat and she's the real deal I couldn't hear her though..maybe I should visit her now lol she's only like an hour drive away

cage2552's photo
Wed 03/25/15 12:27 PM
I need advice met this great and gorgeous woman that is a little older than me I'm afraid it's like too good to be true like I'm being "catfish" again but she did sent me a picture of her holding a picture of me and she been wanted to video chat I just don't know what to do. ..

cage2552's photo
Mon 03/16/15 08:33 PM

A funny guy with an open personality...romantic and giving
I am mostly the romantic and giving and honest and faithful type and do have a sense of humor

cage2552's photo
Mon 03/16/15 08:29 PM

I just been wondering what girls really want in a guy to be boyfriend/marriage material I would like to know from a girl honest truth

please, please, please cage2552 just be yourself - be honest about your feelings - that is what women want....

flowerforyou biggrin
me and her been friends for a while there's has been times she needed help with some things for her kids and I came to the rescue every time but I did told her my true feelings that I'm might be in love with her and ever since she has been talking with me as much as we use to...

cage2552's photo
Mon 03/16/15 08:03 PM
When I say girls I meant women as well sorry about not being clear and I start this topic because I have met a great girl/woman she's 22 and has 2 young kids but she says I'm not her type when me and her first started talking...

cage2552's photo
Mon 03/16/15 07:34 PM

I just been wondering what girls really want in a guy to be boyfriend/marriage material I would like to know from a girl honest truth

They want a really good looking guy to showoff to their friends, & he should be rich so they can compete with their girlfriends in Material things & he should have a big shaft & satisfy her & he should let her have as many boyfriends & girlfriends as she wants & do watever she wishes wether it affects the Relationship pr not ...oh & he should love her....
thats what they really want....bigsmile

in other words, they don't have a clue...ohwell
sadly that is kinda true but still would like to hear it from different girls

cage2552's photo
Mon 03/16/15 07:31 PM
You dudes need to stop with the jokes..love and relationships is a serious thing and besides I asked girls opinions unless you dudes are girls

cage2552's photo
Mon 03/16/15 07:11 PM

cage2552's photo
Sun 03/15/15 06:42 AM
Hey 2 cute 25 your very beautiful I hope I'm cute enough lol

cage2552's photo
Sat 03/14/15 09:02 AM
I'm just curious what girls/women thinks of me because I have had some say I'm cute and handsome before but they probably was saying that because they used me

cage2552's photo
Sat 03/14/15 06:38 AM
Thanks

cage2552's photo
Sat 03/14/15 05:48 AM
Hey everyone I'm new to the site and I'm looking for the one girl to call mine hopefully I find her soon...