Community > Posts By > usakindatheart

usakindatheart's photo
Tue 08/11/09 10:47 PM
does this just happen to the young and restless or the old and restless

usakindatheart's photo
Tue 08/11/09 10:44 PM
you can always talk to the voices...
they will tell you what you should .... DO....

usakindatheart's photo
Tue 08/11/09 10:41 PM
silicon is the way to go
if a few nips and tucks and
a nice round disc pulls
my boobs off my stomach
then i say, fine by me...

not into the flyswatter look...

usakindatheart's photo
Fri 08/07/09 09:24 PM

That's lovely, MM!

so, your daughter has only really had this one dating/boyfriend experience to judge this to be the only one...(good grief)

and she has not dated anyone else through college or spread her
wings, to meet new people and experience what they can bring to
her life... with out so and so hovering in the wings...?

this is the time she should be experimenting with many ideals, goals, aspirations, MEN, living free and unencumbered from what society expects
her to live...

graduate high school
date boy
still date boy in college
graduate then marry
have kids... (rolling eyes)

jeesse.. don't pat your self on the back to much...
where was the support from the mom, to tell her to
try new things in life??? and encourage her?

sounds to me, like your settling for whats seems to be always there
perhaps she is too..

is HE the the perfect man for your daughter??
heck she does not know! nor do you...
she has no experience to back that up...
and you seem to have no experience judging from
an adult angle looking after her kid...one guy.. (shaking head)

hope, she doesn't marry and have kids quick...
i see divorce..if she isn't allowed to feel NOT GUILTY
to be free in her young adulthood for a little while..

why is it parents always feel they did a good job
if they like the boy or girl and your kid is married?

we have the ability to LIVE longer so there fore be able
to EXPERIENCE more in our young adulthood before tieing the
knot and babies then taxes ect...BILLS ugggh

you might want to ask her on the side, SOON
have you ever even just a little, wish you were free from
so and so... so you could go on a singles adventure sport
trip and learn to river raft..ect... or go to europe?

ever???

and if she says YES...
now you know...

usakindatheart's photo
Thu 04/23/09 12:27 PM
i miss talking to my brother before his motorcycle accident...
now he talks crazy ****, that makes no sense... as his frontal
brain was smashed. Yea, i miss my brother...

i miss the security feeling you have when your married, and you think
some one gives a damn if you live or die...

i miss not having to worry about money

i miss my body that i had when i was younger, that never ached at
night.

i miss my boobs that used to be so perky and up, now i just try not to step on them.noway

usakindatheart's photo
Thu 04/23/09 11:09 AM
happens to me every time, i go look at a u tube, then end up
there for 15 min's... looking at all the rest of them...
i thought it nice that Tokyo, loaned Godzilla for the making of the
movie... the Japanese is so nice and helpful....

the most diffrent male i have ever dated was a one legged, man that was about 5 foot flat, and had a penance to want to hop a lot...

usakindatheart's photo
Thu 04/23/09 10:53 AM
Edited by usakindatheart on Thu 04/23/09 10:56 AM

the beauty contest question set her up, if it was asked by every woman there, more would of said the same thing, some one wanted her OUT, as to not agree with gay marriage is not politically correct in this country, at this time in our history.

it can be the opinion of many she was short sided and narrow minded,
it is also the opinion of many she was living the life she was taught, and to tell the truth, and that the gay life style is not moral and marriage is religious based, so why would they need to be married if they are not following the covenant and grace that marriage is all about?.

either way, i commend her, for telling the truth.
But, she was most definitely set up..

even the california governor, has stopped alot of gay progress in that state, because unlike the glorified media, most californian's do not believe in it either, and they are the one's keeping him in office by voting for him,

but the common man/woman do not have the clout or the Hollywood spokes people, to shove there political correctness down people's throat, so it will continue, and i think will succeed down the line.

but not today...

if you tell a child something is okay all their lives, they will believe it is okay when they become an adult.

if the children in the last two generations has been told it is okay for gay marriage through media,( t.v., movies, magazines, radio talk shows, music) sources, teachers, friends, ect, when their parents and grand parents die.. they will vote it in.. as believing it is okay...
change has always been this way through out history...

i felt bad for her, in that she was set up, not her choice to tell the truth... i wonder if you could tell the truth about other issues you think is okay, if put on the spot, or would you go all politically correct? hmmmm?

I wonder why you believe she was set up if the other cotestants were asked the same question? And not her choice to "tell the truth?" Of course it was her choice, no one held a gun to her head, she could easily have fudged her answer or outright lied about her beliefs. And, to split hairs here, that is HER (and your?) truth but it is not THE truth. There are many people who believe that it is not our place, or the government's place, to judge and we believe that as people and citizens of this country, they are entitled to the same rights, privileges and responsibilities as the rest. God made us all and he made us all different for a reason. It may not be a reason we understand. Perhaps it's to teach us love and acceptance? If there was a little more of that in this world, we wouldn't be in the mess we're in.

because it was... the people who ran that show, KNEW it was a powder keg question, they KNEW, if the judges them selves did not rule her, out, that their own little world of political correctness (or not) would come back and bite them in the ass, that is why...

it was a deliberate question.. it would be like a question say,
your baptist and the question would be how come you think baptist are better than Catholics...?
It had to do with a person's religious beliefs, and put that contestant to defend her beliefs, which had
NOTHING to do with that contest, or how she would of represented that
contest...
example: each contestant chooses a platform and when she travels
the united states she talks to children by first presenting a speech about her platform or issues she is promoting, and answers questions about it...
and example would be good heart health, issues of the blind, ect.

NOT a personal belief of morality, which was the question posed...
it was done for sensationalism, and a direct set up, for that poor kid that told the truth... or anyone else who fell in the spider web

you can bet!!! the next time this show comes on the air, it will have twice as many viewers, just salivating for the end to wait to see the NEXT question that can cause distention and blow up...
what do you think we are doing right now? helping that show get more ratings by spreading what happened on it...

my personal opinion will never change, and neither will yours...
but, it has us talking about that show.. which previously the ratings were seriously down...

the owners' of that show is going to make a killing with selling the commercials of the next show.

get it? it was a set up.

usakindatheart's photo
Tue 04/21/09 03:45 AM
the beauty contest question set her up, if it was asked by every woman there, more would of said the same thing, some one wanted her OUT, as to not agree with gay marriage is not politically correct in this country, at this time in our history.

it can be the opinion of many she was short sided and narrow minded,
it is also the opinion of many she was living the life she was taught, and to tell the truth, and that the gay life style is not moral and marriage is religious based, so why would they need to be married if they are not following the covenant and grace that marriage is all about?.

either way, i commend her, for telling the truth.
But, she was most definitely set up..

even the california governor, has stopped alot of gay progress in that state, because unlike the glorified media, most californian's do not believe in it either, and they are the one's keeping him in office by voting for him,

but the common man/woman do not have the clout or the Hollywood spokes people, to shove there political correctness down people's throat, so it will continue, and i think will succeed down the line.

but not today...

if you tell a child something is okay all their lives, they will believe it is okay when they become an adult.

if the children in the last two generations has been told it is okay for gay marriage through media,( t.v., movies, magazines, radio talk shows, music) sources, teachers, friends, ect, when their parents and grand parents die.. they will vote it in.. as believing it is okay...
change has always been this way through out history...

i felt bad for her, in that she was set up, not her choice to tell the truth... i wonder if you could tell the truth about other issues you think is okay, if put on the spot, or would you go all politically correct? hmmmm?

usakindatheart's photo
Tue 04/21/09 03:18 AM
serious clues to cheating
you need to follow him, and find out
check his phone
if all checks out clean

perhaps his work is not going well
home life with family or friends are not going well

he is thinking, that you are not the one, hasn't cheated, but would
like to date some one else

thinking of a change in this life, new life, new city, new state

sorry for your pain

rejection hurts, no matter how it is packaged

usa

usakindatheart's photo
Tue 04/21/09 03:13 AM
when you both sit down, and say hey, this seems to be working, and i would like a monogamous relationship with you...

girl friend = relationship

if you say this out loud to some one, but feel like your about to urp,
it means you jumped the gun, and some how, you need to pull those words right back into your mouth.

happy hunting
usa

usakindatheart's photo
Tue 04/21/09 03:09 AM
can't eat before 10, makes me urp...

usakindatheart's photo
Tue 04/21/09 03:07 AM
need my space, (not selfish, just have responsibilities), i am very busy in my life doing what i have to do to make it. I am more of a visual person, not a texter...
I do like the idea of the last call in the evening to say good nite.
but no, i don't need or want all day phone calls, or texting...

happy hunting
usa

usakindatheart's photo
Mon 04/06/09 01:48 PM
well i am not an animal so herd no, but maybe my own clan,
isn't cousins the best?

2 Next