Community > Posts By > AMBERNICHOLLE

AMBERNICHOLLE's photo
Thu 03/26/09 01:30 AM
and out came sponge bob... i put in a clint eastwood movie good the bad and the ugly

AMBERNICHOLLE's photo
Thu 03/26/09 12:46 AM
im going thru a tiny rough patch, and dont really know anyone if ur from houston texas and wanna chat.....

AMBERNICHOLLE's photo
Thu 03/26/09 12:34 AM
that is really kindof u...i just dont understand how sum 1 could do this kind of thing to sum1 and not feel guilty about it....

AMBERNICHOLLE's photo
Thu 03/26/09 12:14 AM
mmmmm.... do u have skittles i wanna taste the rainbow....drinker

AMBERNICHOLLE's photo
Thu 03/26/09 12:10 AM
yea i know right... the world only needs one of him around... and i only hope sum1 stops him before more ppl get hurt.... for a minute there i pictured myself falling in love with him, but nope just a big hole i was falling in!!!!

AMBERNICHOLLE's photo
Wed 03/25/09 11:59 PM

now im wondering if there were more than you and his wife know and i hope she kicks his butt to the curb:angry: noway explode

well so far she told me she has filed divorce papers and is trying to get his parental rights altered to where he has only supervised visitation...

AMBERNICHOLLE's photo
Wed 03/25/09 11:50 PM
lol jesse u may be on to sumthing there!!! lol i have never been so damn traumatized by another prson....well i have but not in the same aspect....

AMBERNICHOLLE's photo
Wed 03/25/09 11:48 PM
i think i am just going to go lesbian!!!!lol
:banana:

AMBERNICHOLLE's photo
Wed 03/25/09 11:47 PM
well jesse i have considered that many times but from what i gather from his wife vivian that he was with her on the nights he told me he hadto work nights and with me on the days he told her he had conferences.... lol she told me that he was home with her 3 to 4 days out of the week!!!! he pretty much balanced us both out to where we were both happy and unaware!!!! she didnt even know he had another apartment or bank acct!!!

AMBERNICHOLLE's photo
Wed 03/25/09 11:43 PM
well counceling no, dialing "m"...ok no i cant do that... but i do still constantly finding myself thinking about him and hating him but at the same time i keep remembering the fun times and the laughs and the warm embraces it almost seems like its not real.... well it wasnt real i know that but i miss the man i thought he was if that makes sense at all.....in all honesty if he was really the man i thought he was he would have been perfect we never even argued not one time!!!!!

AMBERNICHOLLE's photo
Wed 03/25/09 11:38 PM
damn it i try!!!:banana:

AMBERNICHOLLE's photo
Wed 03/25/09 11:36 PM
i went to his house well his apartment should i say it was his... no sign of a woman im talking about a complete double life!!! i would not have been with him if i thought he was with sum1 else....

AMBERNICHOLLE's photo
Wed 03/25/09 11:33 PM
more than id like to brag about luckily all thats behind me now.... i think !!!!drinker

AMBERNICHOLLE's photo
Wed 03/25/09 11:30 PM

Just put the whole thing behind you. Worrying about isn't gonna help your situation out, as all it'll do is take away years from YOUR life. I just hope protection was used, so that there aren't any unwanted children to come out of the situation.

If the dirtbag was caught red-handed, then he'll have to deal with the circumstances.

no thank goodness no children by him but it still stings how can sum1 live a doublew life like that... sure on maury but in houston!!!!lol

AMBERNICHOLLE's photo
Wed 03/25/09 11:25 PM
after being with someone for 6 months i found out when he left me the whole time he was married and had a son and was living with me and his wife at the same time!!!! im losing my mind here someone help me out of this box!!!

AMBERNICHOLLE's photo
Wed 03/25/09 11:14 PM
lol raped emotionally oh yes... how about me and my ex were together for 6 months and we stayed together almost constantly and one day out the blue he dissappears and finally i talk to him after many attepmts to get him to answer his phone only to find out he is married and has a son ... and him and his wife were still together!!!! all my time and feelings and energy right out the window!!!! now thats raped!!!

AMBERNICHOLLE's photo
Wed 03/25/09 11:11 PM
hey guys my name is amber and im 25 from houston... no kids and ready to start a new friendship... i have been single for a couple of months and im tired of being lonely not having anyone to talk to or spend time with.... im looking for friends between 25-38 that are honest and single. i dont mind if u have kids in fact i love kids and am very good with kids so if you would like to talk sometime hit me up!!!!