Community > Posts By > SassyEuro

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 03:21 PM
Sad.. but cleverly written

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 01:45 PM
Edited by SassyEuro on Fri 04/24/15 01:46 PM
" Have a baby if you stopped believing in Miracles" , that is my favorite!.

The first time I felt life inside me... I never felt so powerful as a human, & so humble as a child of God myself.
It was a physical & spiritual moment ....all in one.

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 01:10 PM

groundhog daywhoa

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Ooohh... the movie !!!

Hhhaaaa.... rofl

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 01:09 PM
what

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 12:34 PM
senti_mental

Welcome & Hello Pakistan.
Join us in forum conversation, so people get to know you & you get to know us.
You could also make your own introduction thread or another kind of thread, here on forums or one for your own country.
Good luck to you.

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 12:22 PM
Foe

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 12:20 PM
W.A R.- Women Against Rape

Do you think the predicted meteor strike will hit Earth in mid- March 2016?

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 11:38 AM
Edited by SassyEuro on Fri 04/24/15 11:51 AM

Religion or science

Marina24 ... it's over 31 hours..
Are you watching? Any input which scientists & Holy & Unholy God (s) are smiling.... now?

rofl

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 11:33 AM
spock Fascinating

How some are equating " God" (who has many names), as belonging to the Jews/ Christians & Torah/ Holy New & Old testaments.... as RELIGION and even control issues.

And NOT " God" (who has many names) , for Muslims/ Quaran or many " Gods" with Hindi/ & all the ancient text in Sanskrit.... as RELIGION and even control issues.

* All RELIGION is organized.
Faith & Spiritually is not .... BIG difference *
:angel:

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 08:58 AM

Thank you for making me realize then..coz OP has many acronyms I thought its Out of Place.now I know!!!happy happy happy

We have a HELP forum for newcomers.. You could make a thread & list all your questions. And people will respond & help you.
flowers

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 08:55 AM

I would take him back if he bought me this beauty, 100 carat $22 million diamond. bigsmile

Well... we are East Coast USA .
Hhhaaaa.. We think different.

*Seriously... We have a language & culture & I think a sexism issue going on. Yikes! *

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 08:46 AM

So after all ...,the decision making are still yours..all the choices you/you've want/wanted.

NO, if he choose to be with ME.
WE have a contract. If HE choose to cheat. HE broke the contract. HE decided all those things.

MY decision is made by HIS actions.
His cheating breaks the deal...
HE made the chaos.

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 08:31 AM

so whatever choice you make..you have to be ready for the consequences may happen..so giving someone a second chance is a choice...

.Well.. there are consequences to our actions & our inactions.
Some people learn from their mistakes, some never will. But everyone pays for what they do & don't do... one way or another.

Example- if a man cheated on me, I would not take him back. Any man that would date me knows this.
So if he cheated, he knows, it is over... even before he cheated. So I did NOT make the choice.... HE did.
And the relationship being over is one of the consequences.
Down the road in time, I would forgive him, but never take him back or respect him.... more consequences.

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 08:11 AM

No! He is not.smile He is not referring to you but to her Juliet before. He is the Romeo i am speaking of.......looking for another Juliet. Huwag mong masyadong seryosohin mga sagot nila kasi pilosopo at pala biro kung minsan mga tao dito.smile

Who are you talking to?
I'm talking to the OP & her question on her initial post.

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 08:07 AM

Everyone deserves a Second Chance...
But not the same mistake ..,right???
what what what

Welcome... flowers

And my answer is NO.
We have laws & love has conditions & everyone has deal breakers.

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 07:59 AM

where do you prefer to live
By the sea
Or surrounded by bush and land

Me I live in rural Australia and wouldn't trade the land if someone paid me too

I would of said the sea, a few years ago. But now... with the dolphins & other creatures... dying... The mountains & trees are looking real good.

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 07:16 AM
50 Nobel Laureates & other great scientists
weebly>nobelists>upload>50-nobelists

List of Christian thinkers in science
Wikipedia>wiki>List_of_Christian_ thinkers

25 Famous Scientists in God-Alterla
M.aleteria.off>religion>article>25* famous>scientists

Famous Scientists Who Believe in God
www.godandscience. org>science faith

25 Famous Scientists Who Believe in God
www.famous scientists.off>famous* scientists*who*believe

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 06:56 AM
frustrated

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 05:03 AM

Wat did i say bad am so sorry ok

You did not say anything bad to me.
I tried to help you on another thread.
With suggestions.
It is your approach, that cranky people (like me), get annoyed with... because we see it here so often.

You sound like you are placing a order for a wife.. like you are ordering food or supplies.
It takes time, effort & patience to make friends here & to find a woman to message you & maybe date you.

Women want REAL dates with men that live near them & that they have things in common with.
Maybe.. set your ' filters' for your area & age .

Good luck.

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 04:50 AM

I have been told several of times im not a real person who here believe's that i'm a real person

Welcome,
Suggestions- neither pic shows your face. And your write up sounds demanding (& negative & a little bitter) in your expectations of a woman. I think this will scare (women your age) away.

Good luck.
[/quoti concur it not good

i did not put on my picture for a long time simply because i wanted to have privacy. i think posts can indicate whether a person is real or not, over time, and the few people who got to know the inside me without judging face value first, i appreciate and treasure these people now. and some people who wrote me off for not having a picture on...*shrug* oh well...

All true. But it is a date site. And most people did not come for forums & posting . And American women are just as particular & demanding as American men. A woman his age in his state, would want to see his entire face..(.& date & marry & have children... ) just like men want to see as much as possible of a woman.
IMO..

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25