Community > Posts By > custcars22

custcars22's photo
Mon 03/30/09 12:11 AM
i think all thats bullcrap, there was a time when i had some wieght on me, and girls wouldnt even look at me! now that ive lost most of the wieght, i get a little more attention. 90percent of women out there are ONLY interested in MONEY or LOOKS, and mostly BOTH especialy out here where im from in callifornia. ever see some real big fat guy at a dinner eating with some fine ass girl that looks like she can be a model? yea, either its his SISTER, or that man is LOADED! i remember when i was fat, i totally felt discusted with myself, i always sweated, always short of breath, had this big ass gut that you couldnt hide in any shirt you wore, i felt so discusting, and i can only imagine what girls thought and felt when they would look at me or they were any where around me.

so whenever a good looking girl says they would go out or even have SEX with a heavy or fat guy, they are lying through there god damn teeth just to be nice. if you do get sex, its probally the "I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU" sex. you know its true ladies, so dont even bother lying about it....