Community > Posts By > arwin1971

arwin1971's photo
Tue 04/28/09 04:10 PM

I was on the phone today and egg salad was mentioned. I thought "that sounds good" so for lunch I decided to NOT look at my cookbook collection and have a go! I don't remember ever making egg salad before.

I boiled some eggs about six minutes. I don't like them as much when they turn purple.(eight to twelve minutes for purple).

I dug into the fridge and got some Jalapeno Bread and Butter pickles and chopped um up.

I had some good green olives with pimento so I chopped them up too.

I thought mayo would be boring so I used Litehouse Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing. Mixed it all up.

Best egg salad I've ever had.

Does anyone have a better recipe?

dayum, that sounds yummy!!winking

arwin1971's photo
Sun 04/19/09 11:31 AM
George may not be a dog... but he THINKS he's a dog! LOL He barks more than Zoe and Mojo:laughing:

arwin1971's photo
Sun 04/19/09 10:46 AM
Edited by arwin1971 on Sun 04/19/09 10:53 AM
Here is Zoe

and Mojo

and last but not least, George

arwin1971's photo
Sat 04/18/09 08:23 AM
Well, before I actually went to your profile, I thought you were a chick. Then when I looked at your profile, I was like 'wow.. she's a little butch for a chick'... lol then I realized you were a dude... ok you are kind of cute... I guess. I've seen better. The ego is not attractive, thats for sure..and oh look.. in your pic, you are flipping us the bird. Now that's mature. But you are only 21 so what can we expect? Sorry if you don't like what I have to say, then you shouldn't come here with your "I won't lie..I'm attractive" bullcrap. I think you have been out in the sun waaaay too much and it has fried your brain.

arwin1971's photo
Sat 04/11/09 01:38 PM
Welcome, I am kind of new here too. I feel your pain so to speak. I don't know if I will ever find my soulmate either. I haven't been having the best of luck on here myself. I know that there are women hwo appreciate an intellectual guy, because I am one of them. I'm not your typical woman either lol... I don't feel I'm very photogenic, but I do try and post some of the better pics I have of myself... You should maybe try to post some of you, too. From what I can tell of the "reverse"? photo, you look just fine. And don't worry about the women who you think you aren't good enough for, although I feel the same about myself sometimes. You just gotta forget those people, because if they think they are too good for you, the reality of it is they don't DESERVE you. I think I'd make a decent partner too, but am trying to hold out for that one special guy that sees the things in me that the others don't. I wish you the best of luck finding that special someone love

April