Community > Posts By > changers_22

changers_22's photo
Tue 03/24/15 07:03 AM
L.I.K.E.

I would love to go there soon!

changers_22's photo
Tue 03/24/15 07:00 AM
if given the chance to travel, it would be going to ever challenging AMAZON RIVER..i wanted to explore what is inside of that river. what it feels to be there, emotionally, i want to feel the rush of excitement!!

changers_22's photo
Tue 03/24/15 06:52 AM
everyone needs a friends! no one lives forever alone. we can find a friend anywhere at anytime and it starts with a simple :smile: and "HI" or "HELLO"

changers_22's photo
Fri 03/13/15 09:36 AM
Each persons whether a man or woman should know what they are worth. As for us woman, we should be appreciated for simply just the way we are. we are made because there is love involved.

changers_22's photo
Fri 03/13/15 09:33 AM
Letting go, seems to be easy but very hard to do. It just implies that you really do felt love to that person but maybe that person cant give back the love you want. As time passes, human brains tend to forgot hurtful memories. But, I believe that although that person hurts me so much, still that person became part of my life,I would never erase that person. In learning to let go, its just the feelings that would go not the memories of him. We just need time to heal us, since we are just mere humans. God created us because He wants us to learn what truly love was. That is knowing what to sacrifice what's not destined for us.

changers_22's photo
Fri 03/13/15 09:28 AM
Love, is a very fancy and big word. It can be shown in different ways, it can be in the way we talk, do things, express things. Love is everywhere. We simply live our day knowing that God love us so much that HE gave us another borrowed time. Love, is knowing what is to do right from wrong to the person you cherish the most. Love, is sacrificing what's more important to you. Love is sharing of mutual feelings and became as one.

changers_22's photo
Fri 03/13/15 09:23 AM
"Normally its the guys who ask girls on a date.. but I wanna know, as a lady, can you make the first move?
As for me, I can't! cos if I do, and he rejects me, I'm not sure I'll be normal again :D"

as for me, although its kinda weird for a girl to make a first move in making a relationship, she should do it in order for him to recognize/notice her. I mean, come on recognition is the first stage of getting to know right? so what result would it end at least good or bad, you've already said what you wanted and let the fate decide.

changers_22's photo
Tue 03/10/15 08:46 AM
Passenger seat :)

changers_22's photo
Thu 03/05/15 03:27 PM
Finding true love simply means of looking what's beyond a person's worth. Accepting his weakness and learning from each other. For me, there is no such thing as true love because isn't it if we love, we love that person truly and wholly for whoever he/she was, nevertheless they are faking it.

changers_22's photo
Thu 03/05/15 03:22 PM
Your message is wonderful!

changers_22's photo
Thu 03/05/15 03:10 PM
Amazon river