Community > Posts By > Tara

no photo
Sun 03/15/15 01:20 PM

can some one tell me please why woman on here cont hold conversation,about the age thing its just number am 51 have neva been out with woman over 35 its how you feel about your self that matters in the end,need to like your self before anyone els can like you have open mind to new things in life and dont live in the past look to the future,

I think you are also right, I always felt older than my age so I couldn't manage to cope with people of my age, but there was appearance and other variables in the equation. It seems more complicated than just age...

no photo
Sun 03/15/15 01:11 PM

Yes i have experienced something similar....when my nightmares became reality

:) Hope your good dreams also come true as well

no photo
Sun 03/15/15 01:07 PM
These experiences have nothing to do with my belief :) I don't believe in a higher power and I don't feel the need for any higher power protection or an invisible hope, mine is working hard and getting what I want. Anyhow ppl are free to believe in what they want. I am secular and I have chosen this path after studies and research so thanks for your respect!!!!

no photo
Sun 03/15/15 09:51 AM
As I said I am not good at it, it sometimes happens and I don't really know how it works or just a coincidence!!! I was wondering if someone else experienced the same thing :)

no photo
Sun 03/15/15 08:15 AM
ohwell I think it is not just age, but age makes it worse, My friends used to tell me that I look too serious or exclusive that even if they liked me they would not dare to offer since they were sure to be rejected!!!(I could not change it!)
I am now 30 and I feel it will be very difficult to find a match from this point! Another problem is that I look 7-8 years younger than my age so I have been stuck in middle of two decades, I don't want to date very young guys and I can not match up with very older guys and not many 30-year-olds are hanging around single ...

no photo
Sun 03/15/15 07:59 AM
I am not really good at it but seems like often I have some precognition about calls, thoughts, and future events. People say they feel very relaxed and clam when I am around or when they talk to me. It is normal for me to see sth in my dream which becomes true the next day because my mom always has these dreams, but it is sometimes very weird that I just think about someone and she/he calls about the same thing I just thought about. I might want to improve it although my medium friends tell me not to because they think I have a healing potential and if I open that door it will disturb my life...