Community > Posts By > unpurrfect

no photo
Sun 03/22/15 11:22 AM
Edited by unpurrfect on Sun 03/22/15 11:23 AM

I'm thinking that there are some kooky people out there. And this is coming from me, someone who revels in the weird and abnormal.

And you are right!:laughing:
But you can limit mail and block them. There is no such an option in a reality...

no photo
Sun 03/22/15 10:35 AM

are these online dating sites really effective in finding a partner...I am not talking about the matrimonial sites plz dnt confuse with that...I have a doubt.

I agree with a lot of what has already been said. At the end of the day, until you meet someone in person you do not know if it is going to move forward towards a meaningful relationship. The good thing with a dating site is that you can learn something about the person before you even decide if you want to meet them, and people who tell lies do get found out, try a Skype video call before meeting up as well. In my opinion dating sites are what they are, dating sites, and yes you can find a partner but you need to search them out.

I read forums more often than I comment, but I have to admit I am glad to see your new posts. This advice about using Skype prior to meeting makes sense. Thanks! I'll think about it.

I didn't have any luck meeting someone close to me who is looking for the relationship, not just something casual, but who knows what future brings, so... I am still here. :-)

no photo
Thu 03/19/15 03:22 AM
Thanks for such a nice welcome. flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 03/19/15 03:19 AM

Some of us are real and here to meet for real, but ... "Hi sweetie give me a call, here is my number" doesn't really work.
Do people read profiles at all or they just say hi and blow a kiss to everyone and wait to see if it worked? what

Your photo reminds me of La Gioconda.
Take a bow.

Thanks for the compliment joethebricky. :-)

no photo
Wed 03/18/15 10:27 PM
My condolences Maria. flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 03/08/15 06:29 PM
waving

no photo
Sun 03/08/15 02:27 PM
Come to see your new matches last time seen over a month ago... that's a joke or...what

no photo
Sat 03/07/15 07:11 AM
I hope there are people who still believe in honesty, respect and love ... I hope so! :smile:

no photo
Sat 03/07/15 06:59 AM
Some of us are real and here to meet for real, but ... "Hi sweetie give me a call, here is my number" doesn't really work.
Do people read profiles at all or they just say hi and blow a kiss to everyone and wait to see if it worked? what

no photo
Thu 03/05/15 10:22 AM
Can't wait for spring to go hiking! Almost there... almost! :smile:

no photo
Sat 02/21/15 06:47 PM
Thank you! :-)

no photo
Sat 02/21/15 12:55 PM
Hello! :-)

I am here to meet people for real, hang out together and become friends, maybe more if we are compatible.

How about you?

I see there are 16 people with matching profiles, but it's not possible to check it out without subscription to site's plus plan.

Do not be afraid to send a message...that might be a beginning of a friendship or even more. :-)

no photo
Sat 02/21/15 12:10 PM
Hi everyone.

I am not exactly new, but I decided to try meeting new friends this way (real, not virtual ones) with a bit different approach. If it works - it works, if not... well, I tried. :-)

On a topic... Ugly is not a matter of looks, but a state of mind.

no photo
Tue 02/17/15 03:11 PM
Hello. Anyone from Hamilton?

1 3 Next