Anita Spencer 's photo
Sat 09/12/15 03:06 PM
Yes you make great points

Anita Spencer 's photo
Sat 09/12/15 03:05 PM
Don't be sorry to be a German . Be proud VolkWagon makes great cars :wink::blush:. Hitler was a middle man for the illuminati they played him like a banyo . I don't think he ever died the way they said he did .

Anita Spencer 's photo
Sat 09/12/15 02:48 PM
Hitler was a genius . It was wrong for him to exterminate all those ppl in Europe . But I admire him that he kept his country out of a recession during the war.

Anita Spencer 's photo
Sun 02/22/15 06:26 PM
Wish guys would stop saying they looking for fun . I am so not interested . I have morals

Anita Spencer 's photo
Sun 02/22/15 06:01 PM
Yes I have seen a few ghosts. They look
Like real people somethings you can't tell.

Anita Spencer 's photo
Sun 02/22/15 06:00 PM
I have heard of time slips . I have never experienced them. I heard about them on a radio program called Coast to Coast with George Noory

Anita Spencer 's photo
Sun 02/22/15 05:57 PM
Shadow ppl are real and scary I had a experience once about 5 yrs ago. I came home from work.and it was late I turned on the tv as I lay on couch something caught my eye. I say a hooded figure no face standing in my kitchen near the sliding door I was so afraid I Could'nt move.

Anita Spencer 's photo
Sun 02/22/15 05:54 PM
My next door neighbour an older lady threw away a ouija board a few years ago . Before that we heard strange scratching noises on her side of the wall of the house. Because my home is semi detached to hers.