Community > Posts By > zabsMan

zabsMan's photo
Wed 05/13/15 10:18 PM
Sheik I totally agree with you that one cannot regard the bible and the Tora as baseless and feel there is nothing to i them that carries truth or things that can enlighten us. But since everyone in the world is different with there understand and intellect differ. As a safe rule some are thought never to look anywhere else other then the Quran. .

I personally think ever kind of religious text can enlighten us in one way or the other. My simple rule of thump is to use the text in the Quran as my solid reference I like to read texts from other religions and that way it becomes easy to spot all the propaganda, diversions , false belief , misinformation , disinformation , misunderstanding that exist between people and there religion. Not once have I found my myself having to defy logic to stay true to my religion. I am saying this with all honestly . I know a lot of you here might disagree with me or think I am not knowledgable or intelligent enough, and you all may be very correct. But one thing I tell you all is I am not lying here when I say my belief thus far has never put me in at odds with logic .

But with other people if they where to go through all the text from all the other religion then there may a chance that they might fail to see the similarities and unfortunately come to believe something new they come across in those texts. This new found knowledge will remain in their brain hidden like a Trojan Horse of sorts, slowly slowly more of the horses will creep into his brain distorting and polluting his true belief . It is the fear of this why we shouldn't encourage everyone to freely read texts of other religion. Any rule that can destroy the faith of only one brother from all of human kind should not be allowed to exist as a rule.

Sorry if I english has been a bit weird on this post. I was really struggling to put my thought into word so as to be able to convey what I was thinking correctly. I don't know if i succeeded . I hope I did .

zabsMan's photo
Wed 05/13/15 09:21 PM
I am sorry to say unless somebody isn't a hardcore "Gin&Tonic" drinker they shouldn't post under this topic. Because all there posts will read a bit like the old Hindu text describing alien crafts in Sanskrit with having much prior knowledge of science or theology.

Sheik come out of hiding and lend me your support. Do remember to bring the bottle of "gin" along. There is more then enough tonic here all ready.

zabsMan's photo
Fri 04/24/15 03:12 AM
Guys the best Chinese thing to ever made is an app called Wechat. Don't take my word for it. Try it . :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I hear there is a better one out called Momo , the english version comes out in couple of months time . If it is truly better then my Wechat sexperience (oh! Typo "experience") then I guess I'll be laughing for years to come. Trust me and download and see for yourself .

zabsMan's photo
Fri 04/24/15 02:45 AM
Mightoe why don't you try and use a board once and tell us of your experience. You could easily download the instructions to make a board and the rest is pretty easy.

Make sure you buy some gin and tonic because trust me you'll get hooked on that stuff after your experience.

Prove me to be a silly old stupid fool by proving me wrong !

zabsMan's photo
Thu 04/23/15 09:23 PM
I plainly challenge any one here to prove that God didn't put Adam & Eve here on earth and we simply evolved from primates. I know what they will say. Not only will they be able to prove me wrong, yet they will scream it wasn't God it was the aliens and how we are the results of Alien DNA engineering/experiment . Made as slaves to serve them or mine gold for them or whatever.

This only goes to prove how close minded some people are. Why can't they believe we were made by a single God as his slave ?

Why must it be a group of aliens as their slaves ?

Anyway everyone I am just like everyone else here. Talking about things how I believe they are not saying I am absolutely correct just saying I believe I am absolutely correct .

zabsMan's photo
Thu 04/23/15 08:24 AM
I know none of you will ever believe me but as our technology gets better and humans as a whole gets wiser and our ability to explore the universe increases, all that we will see is how accurate the old religious scriptures are.

Similar to Charles Darwin's theory of evolution which categorically stated the humans have descended from other primates: well at first it was a theory and the educated world was waiting eagerly to dig up some evidence to make this theory into fact . They were pretty much 100% sure the missing link was out there and all evidence pointed to that. But alas here we are with practically all land masses already excavated and we haven't found it. Charles Darwin isn't even taught in schools anymore and the educated world believes his theory only stands as a theory (but not a probable one at that ).

zabsMan's photo
Mon 04/20/15 09:01 PM
I have to go with what Typhoon said. Go to IKEA not only do they have the right tools and a furniture for your situation, if you are lucky enough you might come across the right kind of MILF there too who may be willing to help you if you promise to write/compose a song about them and agree to sing it to them naked in bed!!

zabsMan's photo
Sun 04/19/15 06:11 AM
Lol !

zabsMan's photo
Fri 04/17/15 08:51 PM
I am a Muslim and I can tell you these boards are plain simple evil. But now I believe there may be some good in it after finding out how one of the most intelligent and interesting person in theses forum (who we all know) actually converted to Islam thanks to his experience with a Ouija Board when he was young. And yes the person I am talking about is white Caucasian American (although he might look more Middle Eastern).

There you go that's what I had to say. I guess it's time for my Gin Rickey...

zabsMan's photo
Fri 04/17/15 08:29 PM
I am very very certain we all will know and understand everything there is to know and understand about who our creator is and who the aliens are etc etc and a hell of a lot more. I am certain of this .....

Just a small note: it is the absence of scientific evidence so far of alien life in this universe and add to that all the real UFO sightings and real abductions and other types of encounters are all good food for thought as to what's actually happening. Thinking along these lines one might actually find more sense and truth in our centuries old scriptures then any new scientific publication.

Keep it real guys and you'll see the picture very clearly .

zabsMan's photo
Wed 04/01/15 08:08 PM
Hi everyone, I am only speaking for myself here. I feel it isn't sex that us guys obsess about but more the orgasm. I say this because there are times I am obsessing about sex in a crazy way but as soon as I have had a wank with an happy ending I seem to instantly forget about the crazy, wild , naughty thoughts I was having just few mins back. So there you go

zabsMan's photo
Wed 04/01/15 07:38 PM
I am 42 and have been married twice (both to white woman I might add). I am speaking from my personal experience only. As far as the true definition of love is concerned which I always think of as the stuff found in literature like "Romeo & Juliet", something that has no end , something "everlasting". Well that kind of love does very much exist but unfortunately not between two humans but only between God and man and that also only one way " God loves man".

Yes off course we all have felt love, showed love and in return got loved back but this feeling was never everlasting. This feeling couldn't make sure I didn't stray in the long term . Love should be naturally honest. But ask any honest man who has been completely honest for over ten years and I promise you he will say his life has been a life of sacrifice. Anyways I am only speaking from my experiences and for myself.

zabsMan's photo
Tue 03/17/15 09:34 PM
True love as we humans know it only exists for the believer. It is the love of God for man (not the other way around). This is the only instance I can think of where true love can exist .

zabsMan's photo
Tue 03/17/15 09:25 AM
Debbie I believe deep down you are a good, decent woman who is willing to give and love a guy who will truly selflessly love and give to you. The body you see in your dream and the one you fantasise is generally the type of body you would like the man you love to have apart from that it seems you are open to anyone willing to be true to you. Hence, the face is blank (to be filled in when you find him )

zabsMan's photo
Sun 03/15/15 08:55 PM
Here guys :

".....Venice needed England to war with Spain to keep the money rolling in. They were the CIA of their day. So why did I start this with Pauline Pierce, you ask? Pauline Pierce, after sexcapades with Aleister Crowley, gave birth to Barbara Pierce who became Barbara Bush, who gave birth to none other than, George VV Bush, Aleister's grand-son. Barbara Pierce is a descendant of President Franklin Pierce, Sr (not a Freemason), who is a descendant of Thomas Percy who tried to blow up the Parliament and King James I. Franklin Pierce lost favor over wanting to keep slavery alive and was replaced by James Buchanan (Freemason) who is a descendant of James I and both James are accused of being homosexual."

One couldn't simply make this up!

zabsMan's photo
Fri 03/06/15 08:17 AM
(Having gone through all 40 pages and seeing what everyone wants, I come the the conclusion......)

I want pinkybunny43

zabsMan's photo
Wed 03/04/15 07:58 PM
The simple way of looking at things. God makes Angels , God makes Jinns (later to become the fallen angels and Satan is their leader), God makes Adam.

The leader of the Jinns refuses to bow before Adam and therefore is cast out by God out of heaven. But Satan asks for one chance to prove to God that humans will be weak and they will be lead astray away from the way of God. God agrees to this and allows Satan (and his clan) to prove their point. They are to be sent to hell if they fail. From that point in time till the last day Satan will be allowed to be alive (hence, one can call Satan immortal. Although others in his clan will have vastly longer life spans then your average human it is only Satan who is immortal)

Thus the game begins. God makes Eve and puts Adam and Eve on planet earth. Adam & Eve procreate and a son is born Abel. One day when Adam is out hunting Satan decides to take his form and materialises and seduces Eve. From that incident another son is born to eve but this time the father is Satan and not Adam. This son is named Cain (poisoned blood line, DNA)

There are lots and lots of people still living on this planet with the bloodline of Cain. It is amongst them who are making way for the arrival of the antichrist . They are the founders of what we call Illuminati, Satanist, One world Order etc etc

All this will be reviled soon to all with the second coming of Christ.

There is a lot more but I won't go into those details but I hope I have been able to shed some light on the matter.

zabsMan's photo
Wed 03/04/15 07:38 PM
They are called "jinns" (the energy beings that exists around us and influences us , most of the time in a negative way).

zabsMan's photo
Wed 03/04/15 07:27 PM
The most evil man ever have lived. There is very very strong evidence to suggest he was the father of Barbara Bush (yes George Bush's mum). .....

zabsMan's photo
Wed 03/04/15 07:14 PM
Gat Decor ----- Passion (original mix 92)

Previous 1 3