Community > Posts By > Anastasia95

Anastasia95's photo
Sun 03/29/09 08:30 PM

Id have to agree with the pain thing on some level. But also i dont think guys have given up commitment at all. Hell i know i wish i had that with someone who was not only my love rbut bestfriend. I think thats whats wrong we just get witht he wrong people. Love isnt some magical thing that just happens, anyone who is in love will tell you that the person they love is also their best friend....Look for a friend before you look for that commited lover

Your right Rico, like I said on my profile, Im not just looking for a lover, but also my best friend!

Anastasia95's photo
Sun 03/29/09 08:24 PM
Yea I could see it happening. If I found my true love, and was sure he felt the same; after all this time trying to find him, I wouldnt let him go.

Anastasia95's photo
Sun 03/29/09 08:20 PM

I used to squeeze my ex's had 3 times to say "I love you". It was our little thing. Always made me smile.

That is so cute!:wink:

Anastasia95's photo
Sun 03/29/09 08:08 PM
I don't have a reason for why people cheat. The only thing I do know is that it doesnt matter who you are is does hurt, and your not alone. Then we have questions like, do I not make you feel good enough, was it love or lust, does he, or she have something I dont? Not only can it be heartbreaking, it can also be a pride breaker. But there are the good ones that will never cheat, they may be rare, but they are there!:wink:

Anastasia95's photo
Sat 03/28/09 10:25 PM

Is it weird I find him sexy ?
Oh hell no, Larry is very sexy!

Anastasia95's photo
Sat 03/28/09 10:19 PM
I didnt think there were any real good men left either, until I actually found one on this site. He might be a one of a kind, or at the very least opened up the possability that there are a few left.

Anastasia95's photo
Sat 03/28/09 10:12 PM

i am beting the last stage of that extension cord is not plugged in .. just getting the illusion it could be..bigsmile
...yea i am gonna have to agree with you on that one, we can all make some pretty stupid death defying pics. if you dont see the whole thing.

Anastasia95's photo
Thu 03/26/09 07:14 PM
I have been here about a week now, and I have to say there are alot of descent people here, I said alot, not everyone. Very interesting to say the least. I do like that there is more than just looking fr romace on here, I like the Community area, you can make some friends as well as voice your opinion.

Anastasia95's photo
Mon 03/23/09 12:03 PM
well thanks

Anastasia95's photo
Sun 03/22/09 07:53 PM
Thats a very open scarey topic to put yourself through, especially when you cant figure out why you cant find a good man!!!...lol