Community > Posts By > Bin0258

no photo
Sun 04/07/19 04:35 PM
there would not be a confusion if you ask yourself a question am I attracted to the woman I just met and already have thought of want to get close to her, just the same way you attracted to your man, then you are bisexual. It is not the point when your partner has been telling you that you need to explore it with other women.

no photo
Sat 10/27/18 07:36 PM
very cool artwork I like last one.

no photo
Sat 10/13/18 11:11 AM
love is not complicated. love complicated is just because either one or both parties make it complexity. if there is a true love: mutual respect, faithfulness, trust, acceptance, selfless do exist in both souls and communication is significant overall; Making yourself understood and understanding your partner is the foundation of true love. we have to practice looking and listening deeply so that we know what to do and what not to do to make others happy. here is the quote that I feel very deep “Love is not about finding the right person, but about being the right person”.

no photo
Sat 04/15/17 09:21 PM
I think the better way is Leave message in a complete sentence what you thought about her (Compliment) first. Do Not just leave a message "hey, wanna chat" or "hi" this message is not a good beginning of greeting( may not lead into conversation). If you really like someone Start with questions (some special things you want to know about her). And if she didn't respond which means she doesn't interested because you are not attractive to her or may be not her type when she overviews your profile.