Community > Posts By > freeangel

freeangel's photo
Sat 08/11/07 05:46 PM
Brown Eyes
Either sexy as hell or are adorable. Loves to make new friends. Their relationship tends to be very honest because if they aren't truly in love, then the relationship won't work. They fall easily for their best friends. Will do anything for that special person. Kind and polite. Enjoys being with their guy/girl. LOVES to party. Good IN bed. Can make ANYONE laugh or cheer them up. Loves to please the one they care for or love.Is not the kind of person that you want to piss off. Repost this if you have brown eyes and you will find the one that you are meant to be with within the next 7 minutes.

That is definitely me! bigsmile

freeangel's photo
Mon 07/23/07 06:25 PM
No, it does get better. My husband of 17 years left me and my 3 boys in January. Like you I got married at 17, and I was scared to be alone too. But I have found out there is life after him, and it's pretty good. But I can tell you that you are probably a lot stronger than you think you are. You'll be surprised what you can handle. Just be there for your daughter right now. Everything else will fall into place eventually. You're very young, just give it time.

freeangel's photo
Sun 07/08/07 11:33 AM
I have met 5 people from this site. One of which turned out to be a really good friend. I've also met several on another site as well.

freeangel's photo
Tue 04/24/07 05:43 PM
I know how you feel. I caught my husband of 17 years cheating on me just
a few months ago. I know how hard it can be. Just give yourself some
time to figure things out.

freeangel's photo
Wed 04/11/07 09:14 AM
Hi. Yes, first of all, don't panic. My son was diagnosed with diabetes 6
years ago, when he was 9. While it can be scary at first, it is
manageable. He lives a normal life, with very little restrictions. There
have been so many improvements over the years in treating this. I
suggest you do some research to learn all about it. Start with the