Community > Posts By > LdyKat

no photo
Fri 03/27/09 03:02 PM
I think its because the person, regardless of sex, hasn't accepted his/her self. If you love and accept yourself (imperfections and all) then you can give that to someone else. You can't get something for nothing. Make sense? I hope so. It's a hard lesson to learn, but well worth it. Until I made peace with myself and hurts from the past, I wasn't able to love myself or anyone else completely. That's my opinion.

no photo
Thu 03/19/09 02:06 PM
Mocha for me..... smiles!

no photo
Sun 03/15/09 03:22 PM
49 :smile:

no photo
Sat 03/14/09 01:50 PM
its a long time..... matter of the heart I think.... but regrets are hard to live with

no photo
Sat 03/14/09 01:47 PM

You like walking and talking...

You have a strong serious side that isn't warm &fuzzy to most, and are a strong minded woman...

Your sense of humor is sometimes different,& when you laugh your eyes are most captivating but you probably don't realise it...

You would enjoy sharing your fav places in down on Main...

What I don't know yet if it's coffee, expreso or tea?

[/quote

mine is expresso mocha.... yours? maybe hazelnut or french vanilla? someone once told me, your eyes are the way to your heart.. I believe its true mine are brown finley park, brevard, ashville all have great concerts in the park? your fav?
I enjoyed your poetry... very passionate, sensual,expressive

no photo
Sat 03/14/09 11:43 AM
Does a kiss from your pup count?? For all those who havent been told today, I love you.... :heart:

no photo
Sat 03/14/09 11:40 AM
Unfortunately a blanket, pj pants, tee, and my 6lbs ChiChi

no photo
Sat 03/14/09 11:21 AM
Glad Im not the only one born in the fabulous 50's!! '59 here :smile: