Community > Posts By > LincInLynnwood

LincInLynnwood's photo
Mon 03/23/09 03:30 PM
Yuuuuup Lynnwood right here.

LincInLynnwood's photo
Thu 03/12/09 06:26 PM
Some times when I log on, it says I have a mutual match. I go to my mutual matchs page and it says I have no mutual matchs...Haha. I don't know what's goin on.

LincInLynnwood's photo
Wed 03/11/09 12:27 AM
Well. I hate to sound desperate. But that's what I miss the most is the affection that I got in a relationship. I like watching after my girl just like she's watching after me. It's good to know that some body cares about you as more than a friend. I think it's important for every body, that's why we all look for our special person.

LincInLynnwood's photo
Tue 03/10/09 11:44 PM

" A higher power made us(not God)" wtf does that mean? u believe in a creator just as long as it isn't god? which god ? Many people call many different things god. The latest cool thing in this country and is widely popular on this site is to hate on the God of Christians. Is that the god who couldn't have possibly made us? Or are you so wrapped up in your own rebellion that you don't even know whos ideas your trying to claim, because obviously you don't have any of your own. I love how your open to be " persuaded" into any religion, i hope a suicide bomber doesn't befriend you. And you're right it should be believable like your philosophy of a generouse beings creating us for sh!ts and giggles and giving us many lives to cross paths on.. lmao.. Dude put down the bong and step away from your mtv realty show dvd collection.

P.S your not crazy your nuckin futs

We're all entitled to our opinions...And your some what hostile behavior proves exactly why I would never WANT to be a christian. I never said belieiving in christianity was a "bad" thing. And I wasn't "hating" on christians or the christian population. I have my own ideas, my own beliefs, and that's them. Native Americans from century's ago believed in the some what of the same thing called "reincarnation". And when I refer to a "Higher power" I'm refering to something that isn't human. Some thing that is much more powerful than any human being on this earth. You can call it god...For all I care you can call it cheese and crackers...Look buddy, should I be condemned in my beliefs? What if I told you that jesus was nothing more than a magician, and successfully completed a magic trick that Harry Houdini apparently couldn't do? Coming back from the dead is nothing no mortal man could do...And I'll put my bong down when you shave your face. Clown.

LincInLynnwood's photo
Tue 03/10/09 10:47 PM
Edited by LincInLynnwood on Tue 03/10/09 10:47 PM
I've always thought I was attractive...for a red head. haha. What do you think?

LincInLynnwood's photo
Tue 03/10/09 10:20 PM
haha. I like that

LincInLynnwood's photo
Tue 03/10/09 10:09 PM
Haha...I was actually in a relationship class (yeh I know, I'm only 21, yer never to young)...Anyways. From what I've learned it's just honesty plus respecting their ideas...and the way you can tell if she's a keeper or not, is if she realises that you do both of those things.

LincInLynnwood's photo
Tue 03/10/09 09:54 PM
Keepin it completely honest...And mature...Prolly about a 4

LincInLynnwood's photo
Tue 03/10/09 09:35 PM
Some body talk to me! I'm boooorrrrreeeedddd slaphead

LincInLynnwood's photo
Tue 03/10/09 09:28 PM
Been single for six months...kinda sucks

LincInLynnwood's photo
Tue 03/10/09 09:28 PM
I actually make my own hip hop music. You can check it out at http://myspace.com/emceelinc It's not about "ho's" or "b*tchs" but it's not like common or mos def either..

LincInLynnwood's photo
Tue 03/10/09 07:48 PM
Nah not really. What's goin on every one?

LincInLynnwood's photo
Tue 03/10/09 07:45 PM
I'm full of them...Like my ex, but with **** laugh

LincInLynnwood's photo
Tue 03/10/09 07:44 PM
Yeh I'm new too. Welcome :)

LincInLynnwood's photo
Tue 03/10/09 07:43 PM
Life can be beautiful. But there wouldn't be beauty with out ugly :)

LincInLynnwood's photo
Tue 03/10/09 07:41 PM

So, everyone who isn't rich daydreamed and slept in school? Everyone who isn't rich didn't study? Everyone who isn't rich spent their time partying? Everyone not rich is a drop out? Everyone who is rich sacrificed their family to make more money for that family and that's a good thing?

I didn't daydream or sleep in school. I am not rich.

I studied and went to college and am not rich.

I didn't party and I am not rich.

I am not a drop out and in fact have two college degrees and am not rich.

Some people would rather have parents than adults for whom they feel no connection who just throw money at them.

I think your argument is totally flawed.

WORD. THANK YOU. Money is great, but money is only man made and can NOT buy love, or happiness. Money can only improve greed, and will one day ruin society :)

LincInLynnwood's photo
Tue 03/10/09 07:36 PM
I would make a monster that looks like a clown. Because that's what a real mad scientist would do.

LincInLynnwood's photo
Tue 03/10/09 07:28 PM
Haha. Nah. There's just good people and bad people in this world. I like to call them snakes in the rose garden

LincInLynnwood's photo
Tue 03/10/09 07:17 PM
For sure. Maybe centuries. I think that we can subconciously indicate each others energy, and if the persons right for us, they're right for us.

LincInLynnwood's photo
Tue 03/10/09 07:15 PM
Opinions are like a big girl on a dating site...they never get anywhere? laugh j/k j/k

Previous 1