Community > Posts By > LincInLynnwood

LincInLynnwood's photo
Tue 03/10/09 07:12 PM
Haha...How did spiritual conversations turn into a dog commanding people to break into houses?? what

LincInLynnwood's photo
Tue 03/10/09 06:46 PM
Haha. Yeh. I am laugh

LincInLynnwood's photo
Tue 03/10/09 06:38 PM
I believe that we're all spirits in a form. A higher power made us (not god) simply for the fact of generosity; To give us the chance of experiencing life. I can't believe in a god because if god was real, there would be no need for drama. I don't think that we're only given one life, infact I believe we all have been around and crossed paths at one time or another. Was there a jesus? Yeah, I can see jesus being a real person, but definitely not the son of christ. Maybe I'm ignorant; I've never read the bible, I've never been intrigued by it. I have a love for the life I'm given and often question why I'm here in the first place. This might make some people angry, but I believe Christianity is for people who fear death and need something to believe in. My mother is some what of a christian and my father is by far the opposite end. I'm glad that I had the freedom to believe in what I want to, and I am always open to being persuaded into conceiving any type of religion as long as it's believable.

2 Next