Community > Posts By > parinay91

parinay91's photo
Sun 04/01/12 11:26 AM
here is one..... :)

parinay91's photo
Fri 09/18/09 10:13 AM

brokenheart this is my story a bit too long maybe u'll get bored but if possible thn do leave me a reply tht will be of great help...

flowerforyou life was a heaven before quite a few months... I had the love of my life with me who loved me more than anything in this world.. but the scene changed after some time and that too out of a silly mistake. she was a girl of 22 nd my senior in college. we lived in the same hostel but in different rooms. this year march we got acquainted for the first time. she used to teach me maths nd i taught her banking nd economics.we became good friends nd then even more but both of us din't realized it. in may when everyone left the hostel coz their exams were over but her exam's weren't tht time I stayed with her all alone for ten days. i told her tht i am a lesbian an androgynous she tried to change me as she is too religious but thn at last she accepted me. after her exams she went home and askd me too see her at her place and stay with her for few days. i went there completely not even having a clue as to what's gonna happen next. till now we were good friends. thn tht nit while i was sleepin with her she just hugged me tight nd thn the most extraordinary thing happened she kissed me.love i was taken aback but thn i realised i loved her. thn i came back and she too whn our college reopened after our vacations. we had a great time together until the worst nightmare happened.....frown her parents came to know bout us.. and thn they came and took her back to her hometown away from me theyy even called my mom nd told evrythng not a problem i told her myself but she was beaten up like anything at her home for having done this as she is a muslim.... i just couldn't do anything except cursing myself for making her life a a hell. i was all alone here without her nd thn one day her phone came nd she asked me to forget her forevr, which is not possible for me at all. i love her more than nything in this world.nnd thn she came back after a month.to my horror she is now engaged with a boy. her family forced her nd she did. i am not independent rit now and so couldn't do nything.brokenheart i have lost her forever. she dosen't even wants to talk to me now evn 4 once. tht girl who used to talk to me all nit ... tht girl who din't slept for 7 days coz i was with her nd she din't wntd to waste ny moment by just sleepin.. tht girl has now erased me from her mind her heart n maybe also her soul.. i don't blame her but what do i do now? i am left all alone! nd its just impossible 4 me to think bout ny1 else.... life was heaven now its hell.......... i cannot concentrate on my studies my work evn my family ..i just dnt like being with nyone...just miss her badly. love you nabila forever, till the day i live i'll never stop loving u!........... pls tell wht do i do?frustrated

parinay91's photo
Mon 05/25/09 04:12 AM
life was a hell for me before quite a few months as my girl friend dumped me after four years of relationship. she was my first love and i loved her more than anything in this world. she knew this very well but even then left me for a guy! all her promises, her feelings were just a lie! all his was in me till last 10 days.

guess what? then i met a girl, actually not just met. i mean she lived with me in my hostel itself but i came to know her closely for the very first time. it was 15th of may and we fell in love with each other. she knew me and whatever happened with me and i knew that she already has a boy friend and she is committed to him, even then i don't know why i got drawned towards herand she too felt the same thing for me. it has been 10 days now and we are really happy with each other. but the problem is this i don't know will this last or not. i don't want to leave her. i just want to be with her all the time. but then she has a boy friend and even then she's with me. i just can't understand that am i doin the right thing? please help me into this! i am really confused that wheather to continue this relation or not?
COZ I DON'T WANNA BE DUMPED ANYMORE.